Whoa That's a Lot of Weave! - PICS

Sieda

I love that mole. Girl please don't let her bother you. What does her hair look like. Man if someone with effed up hair comments on my hair I wouldn't even care cause what they are doing obviously isn't working.

TY!! It's funny, I didnt remember having the mole as a child. I'm sure it grew as I did.

Prudent1

When you do something "do it for you". I mean u just can't please people I tell u. I wear a bun daily and of course people make comments about hmph "how can folks snatch their hair back daily...spend some money and go get ur hair done" I could care less. People think they flier than me b/c they keep their hair done in the salon weekly. Hair hasn't grown 1inch in 2 years...I'm just saying! Ur pic is lovely and keep up the good work.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
LOL at the bolded! This happened to me the other day at work. I decided to flat iron my hair b/c of an event I was attending. An AA male co-worker came over and complimented me and said "Wow you look so pretty since you decided to comb your hair:rolleyes:". I can assure you my hair never is out of place when I leave home. I do bun and other PS b/c that is what works best for me. I just shook my head and thought another product of the main stream way of thinking. I am not ashamed of my waves and curls! I started singing out loud India Arie's I am not my hair and went back over to my desk. Ppl will always have something to say...

YankeeCandle

Haters are funny. Yet they never seem to grasp their capacity to amuse and delight us.

Exhibit A: they each think their diss is a unique little witty treasure. Matter of fact, a million other haters 'round the world have already delivered the same diss that very day.

They come from many countries, but they all speak the same derivative language.

Keep amusing me, haters! :wave:

And you keep rocking your full, flattering, and beautiful hairdo.

I also suggest flipping it over your shoulder at the next staff meeting and petting it as you grin at your personal hater.

simone103

I think your weave looks really nice and the person who did it for you did a good job. I definitely think the person who made that comment was just hating on you.

sunshinelady

Well, that is a lot of weave. But, that's what you were going for, right?

Can you blend it a little better in the front?

jamaraa

Somebody's always got something to say about things that ain't their beezwax. If you want "a whole lotta weave" or not....that's your biz. Black folks, like everyone else on the planet, have a right to care for their person as they see fit. If you have this in mind, let it roll off your back and keep on steppin'.

honeybuni84

I get the comments of that's a lot of weave... But i really dont care or ask for any opinions.

Your weave looks good to me so i would ignore them...