Whole Foods: name products that can be purchased there.

LongHairDreams

Ok. I found that there is a Whole Foods kind of close to me. What products do they have there? Are their prices reasonable? I did find this thread but I want more responses (hopefully). Thanks ladies.

You can get Jane Carter products, Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, Burts Bees. Those are the only brands that I have paid attention to but they have more. I assume you are just wondering about hair care products. Also can get various carrier oils and essential oils. Could you get those things somewhere else cheaper? Yes, probably so. I suggest checking the store out. Whole Foods is a market so you can get some great fruits & fish while your at it.

HomeHealth brand Castor Oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, and other types of oil

essential oils

at least 5 different kinds of coconut oil

giovanni, aubrey organics, alba botanica, john masters organics (i think that's what it's called),kiss my face, and a lot of other name brand type stuff

bentonite clay (for deep cleansing)

acv

whole foods 365 brand...they have shampoo, conditioner, and other stuff

dr bronners

coconut milk, coconut cream (sometimes)

I think I buy everything I need for my hair from whole foods except for shea butter (and they said they may be able to order me some woohoo). I say just go on in there and look around. Their beauty/health aisles will have you stuck in the store for an hour just looking.

Cosigning on Giovonni and Aubrey Organics. Also most of the oils, coconut, castor, jojoba, tea tree, almond, etc. They also have glycerin, acv and aloe vera juice/gel. And all the supplements you could ever want.

Ok. I found that there is a Whole Foods kind of close to me. What products do they have there? Are their prices reasonable? I did find this thread but I want more responses (hopefully). Thanks ladies.

I bought my EVOO a big bottle for 7.99 and i got avocado oil too( i dont have names lol )

Last edited:
I love Whole Foods especially since a lot of the natural food stores in my area are closing. I get Giovanni products, Aubrey Organics, Jane Carter, Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Hair Vitamins, Essential oils, Aloe Vera (liquid form), Mango Scented Shea Butter, and Garlic (liquid form).

I love Whole Foods especially since a lot of the natural food stores in my area are closing. I get Giovanni products, Aubrey Organics, Jane Carter, Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Hair Vitamins, Essential oils, Aloe Vera (liquid form), Mango Scented Shea Butter, and Garlic (liquid form).

Really?! What brand is it?

I love mango scented/flavored everything. I love shea butter. I want it!

solaray vitamins
probiotics

j/a/s/o/n products-- lotion and shampoo with msm
coconut oil
palm oil
jasmine soap

I get my oils from there. The key is to get them from the cooking section. All the oils in the skin care/hair care section are way more expensive.

Back