hair products you can buy at whole foods?

MsLauren

or any all natural kind of stores? I usually buy my kinky curly custard there but today I noticed they had an aisle just for hair products and I felt a little overwhelmed :lol: I saw products that I haven't even heard of before! So can anyone tell me what hair products you buy from these all natural stores and also a mini review if you can? TIA!

I purchase Aubrey Organic conditioners. My favorite is Blue Chamomile. But I have also purchased the White Camellia, the GPB and the Rosa Mosquetta. Aubrey Organics is the only conditioner I have found that does anything for my hair.

I have purchased Jane Carters Nourish and Shine. I like the product. It has a nice consistency.

I have purchased the KCKT and the KCCC. The KCKT does nothing for my hair but its loved by many. And the KCCC is great for my twists.

I've bought the Natures Gate Chamomile I think. It was lousy on my hair. I think others by a different one which is better.

That's it for the most part. I buy most of my natural products for Walgreen or Target. They are closer, cheaper and Target has a really good selection.

Kiss My Face Uppermanagement Gel

AO condiitoners:) especially RM and WC

Aloe Vera Juice and Gel

Rosewater:)

I know its been said but:

Aubrey Organics Conditioners - Especially the GPB (protein) and Honeysuckle Rose which has a great slip.

Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel - Its a nice medium hold gel. No glycerin, protein or buildup. Smells like grapefruit. :lick:l

Giovanni - I love the 50:50 and 2Chic lines.

I live within 3 miles of 4 Whole Foods locations (with one being 3 blocks and one being 1 mile away) so its pretty easy for me to shop there. Target is not close, convenient nor does it carry many items that need. They don't even carry Shea Moisture or Curls here.

The rest of my hair care products on the ground come from Trader Joe's, Fred Meyer (drugstore) and sometimes Walgreens and Grocery Outlet.

Last edited:
If I do ever decide to try a gel again, I will try that Kiss my face gel you two have mentioned :yep: Hope I remember :lol:

If I do ever decide to try a gel again, I will try that Kiss my face gel you two have mentioned :yep: Hope I remember :lol:

Its a good "natural" styling gel, but I prefer lighter hold gels in general. If you get it from Whole Foods, you can always take it back if you don't like it.

^^^^ What they said. You can also purchase your natural and essential oils there too; grapeseed, avocado, jojoba, etc.

I like the whole foods store brand shampoo and conditioner. I also buy things like castille soap, aloe gel, jojoba oil and some essential oils there.

The one sorta close to my House has:

Millcreek
Giovanni
Alba
Aubrey
J/A/S/O/N
Jane Carter
Nature's Gate

Not to mention: Oils, Teas, ACV, Honey(Molasses, Agave), Vitamins Etc.......

Dessert Essence line of conditioners can be OK for cowashing
Giovanni Direct Leave-In is excellent
Ah Shayh--fantastic spreadable 100% unprocessed shea butter

I buy Earthly Delight Herbal Shampoo from Whole Foods. It's sulfate-free and it cleanses my hair well.

I used to buy the Burt's Bees Avocado Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment from there. It's great stuff. I just don't buy it anymore because I have gotten my moisture situation under control.

IDareT'sHair: I didn't know MillCreek Botanicals was sold at Whole Foods. I usually buy it from the Vitamin Shoppe. I will look for it the next time I go to Whole Foods.

I saw a new one for curls in the baby section that had shea butter in it and looked like anybody could use it.

Back