Why!!!! Do people care how many hair products I have!!!!!

KAT25

My mom and my sisters and my DH are always telling me that I have too many hair care products but my mom and sisters are always getting in my in products when they come over to my house using them and trying to take them home :sad: so I don't understand why!!! the hatin or in my business? My mom actually called me obessed :blush: with buying products!!! She can't be calling me out like that u know :wallbash: My DH on the other hand should shut up cause none of his funds contribute to purchases so why does he care? He has even been caught dippin in my shampoo and conditioner so :wallbash: I am just venting thanks for listening ladies I am sure you understand what I am going through.

seymone

I feel the same way sista... If it is not getting in the way of you taking care of your bills, then go for it.. You work hard for it.

KAT25

I feel the same way sista... If it is not getting in the way of you taking care of your bills, then go for it.. You work hard for it.

Thank you!!!! Bills are always paid and savings is taking care of, they just get under my skin!!!

SleekandBouncy

You need to tell them that, especially the part about taking stuff :lol:
People love to nosey in things that don't concern them and that aren't hurting anyone. so what if I have more conditioners than I can use in a year, maybe I'm a collector! *waves hands in a dramatic artistic manner*

KAT25

You need to tell them that, especially the part about taking stuff :lol:
People love to nosey in things that don't concern them and that aren't hurting anyone. so what if I have more conditioners than I can use in a year, maybe I'm a collector! *waves hands in a dramatic artistic manner*

lol,lol that is right I am a collector lol,lol :lachen:

meaganita

Aww, hang in there girly. :kiss:

Glad I live alone so I can be as "obsessed" as I want in peace. :lol:
I live alone too, but made the mistake of *telling* people about my products and certain aspects of my hair journey. So some of my friends think its their responsibility to tell me how "out there" I am with it. I'm just like whatever.:rolleyes: When your hair is falling off of your head and mine is bangin' all down my back, just remember how "out there" I was before you ask me for advice!;)

OP, shake them haters off, find a new spot for your products, and don't tell 'em any more of your hair business.

NannDee

Girlfriend..let them drink their Haterade...my DH teases me too, but I don't have to worry about him using my stuff...as for your lovely relatives..they are probably writing down everything you have and buying it. They also know that you are taking care of your hair. So let them hate...

I cut all the perm out of my hair and took a deep breath and jumped in feet first.. to my cute little afro. I love my hair now..but not at first. I got re-addicted to hair products and I was loving my hair again...it is soft to the touch and growing like crazy.

Tell them..."Don't Hate...Assimilate!" "Go get your own stuff!":yep:

DozenRoses99

My friends and family members do the same thing. The sad thing is that the ones who do the most complaining actually have hair in the worst condition....

Growinpainz

My mom used to say that I was using to much stuff and that it's gonna keep my hair from growing. Since then, she's seen how all those products helped the health and progress of my hair and now she's trying to use everything I buy. She even buys some of the products sometime. She told me that I have to most loved hair in the city because of all the things I buy for it (satin pillow cases, silk scarves, pre-pooing cap). I can't lie, I do love my hair.

I think you should lock your products up so they can't use them.

bravenewgirl87

It really doesn't matter how many products you try in your hair, as long as you clarify and take care of it....why not? i try a new one every week because I own a beauty blog. If it doesn't do a thing for me, then I leave it alone, or give it to someone else. (I also have sponsors, so they help give me products).

SoforReal

Girl I use to get that ALL the time when I was in college. I had a storage closet that had 4 shelves. I would put my towels and wash cloths on one shelf and the other 3 had all of my hair products on it. So every time someone needed a wash cloth out of there I would get the same reaction "OMG....What the hell. What you doing with all these hair product?, Are you a stylist or something?". I usually just laugh it off because explaining it to them is a waste of time :nono:

YUMMY28

Aww, hang in there girly. :kiss:

Glad I live alone so I can be as "obsessed" as I want in peace. :lol:

its crazy becuase when i think about having a bf the first thing that pops in head is how is he going to feel about the way i treat me hair