Why is there so much hate for Jesus Christ and christianity on a whole?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
What's DOMA? But who on earth said that? Well, aren't some wives "black tar babies" as well as some husbands? As though BTB is a separate species of man. Good grief!

Guitarhero, DOMA is Defense of Marriage Act: is a United States federal law signed into law by President Bill Clinton on September 21, 1996 whereby the federal government defines marriage as a legal union between one man and one woman. Under the law, also known as DOMA, no state (or other political subdivision within the United States) may be required to recognize as a marriage a same-sex relationship considered a marriage in another state.

Dellas

All that I believe is based upon the Word of God, not what 'think' or believe but what 'thus saith the Lord'.

This is still HIS earth that He has so graciously allowed us to 'sin' and disrespect Him upon. It doesn't matter who pays taxes or what they feel they are entitled too. It's still those who uphold what God's Word says.

God Word says we are to teach our children His Word and His ways. We are to keep His Word as 'Frontlets' before our eyes. We are not to turn to the left neither to the right.

Civil unions for gays are not God nor His ways; even if they give their entire pay checks and savings in taxes, it does not allow them the right to change what God's order has been deemed as right.

As a Christian, it doesn't mean a hill of beans if we believe in civil unions as a gay entitlement, for as a Christian we must put God FIRST, not gays and their afront against Him.

I love this scripture... "How long will you halt between two opinions. If God be God... serve Him... if Baal be God, serve Him. " (I Kings 18). The god of the children of Baal failed them... God did not fail those who stood for Him, no matter what.

I'm not serving gays...I'm serving God. :Rose:

I love you, sweet sister. I'm not attacking you, and I must make this clear, as I don't hold back when I'm taking a stand for Jesus and not man.

:kiss:

God freely gave me a choice to serve him or not. He did not force me to and put into law things that would force me to serve him or bow to him.
We are not showing our Christian love to people by forcing our will and our laws on them. I believe we should be a tolerant society that respect all people. I am gonna end this argument-non-argument here. I am not serving two masters. I serve Jesus Christ. I know who God is. Because I have a difference of opinion does not mean I am less of a Christian. I will let God judge my hurt and you let him judge yours. Peace!

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

James 4:11-12
11... Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it... 12... who are you to judge your neighbour?

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God freely gave me a choice to serve him or not. He did not force me to and put into law things that would force me to serve him or bow to him.
We are not showing our Christian love to people by forcing our will and our laws on them. I believe we should be a tolerant society that respect all people. I am gonna end this argument-non-argument here. I am not serving two masters. I serve Jesus Christ. I know who God is. Because I have a difference of opinion does not mean I am less of a Christian. I will let God judge my hurt and you let him judge yours. Peace!

1 Corinthians 5:12-13
12What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? 13

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

James 4:11-12
11... Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it... 12... who are you to judge your neighbour?

You're doing something that is very dangerous. You are using scripture to 'support' and 'protect' their sin. You are using the words that you are a Christian to justify their lifestyle.

satan did this very thing with scripture with Jesus when Him came from the 'Wilderness' after His 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and prayer.

This is dangerous Adele, very dangerous. For you are supporting what God does not advocate.

I agree that we are not to 'force' what we believe upon others. Yet this is exactly what the gay agenda is doing. They have trespassed into a holy state which God has ordained between a man and a woman, and have demanded to take it as their own. They are not innocent victims here. They know exactly what they are doing. The 'force' is coming from them; they are invading their lifestyles upon our children. You can't turn the TV on to simply watch the news without seeing some type of same sex interaction.

The Christians taking a stand for marriage are not in error. 'We' are simply fighting to protect what is God-given as ours. gays have absolutely no rights to it. It's God's, not theirs. If nothing else, they are 'stealing' what does not belong to them.

As a Christian, I either serve God all the way or no way. We cannot be lukewarm. To say that a gay civil union or marriage is okay is lukewarm.

:Rose: A rose without thorns...

Shimmie

Staff member
God's response to this is these people (fornicators, adulterers, and homosexuals...among other habitual sinners) who continue in their sin with no repentance or remorse shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

:yep: :yep: :yep: gay marriage is unrepented sin; for they are 'marrying', forming, establishing, sealing the sin -- without repentance.

Dellas

You're doing something that is very dangerous. You are using scripture to 'support' and 'protect' their sin. You are using the words that you are a Christian to justify their lifestyle.

satan did this very thing with scripture with Jesus when Him came from the 'Wilderness' after His 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and prayer.

This is dangerous Adele, very dangerous. For you are supporting what God does not advocate.

I agree that we are not to 'force' what we believe upon others. Yet this is exactly what the gay agenda is doing. They have trespassed into a holy state which God has ordained between a man and a woman, and have demanded to take it as their own. They are not innocent victims here. They know exactly what they are doing. The 'force' is coming from them; they are invading their lifestyles upon our children. You can't turn the TV on to simply watch the news without seeing some type of same sex interaction.

The Christians taking a stand for marriage are not in error. 'We' are simply fighting to protect what is God-given as ours. gays have absolutely no rights to it. It's God's, not theirs. If nothing else, they are 'stealing' what does not belong to them.

As a Christian, I either serve God all the way or no way. We cannot be lukewarm. To say that a gay civil union or marriage is okay is lukewarm.

:Rose: A rose without thorns...

Deleted......

All sin is sin.....sin against the body by gluttony
......sin against the body ....sexual sin

All sin esp. unrepentant sin will be judged. God does not need his people to assist.

I deleted my original post.
I have never said homosexuality was not sin. We disagree on the rights of a Christian.
God will Judge us all and I thank God for his kindness and mercy shown to me. We serve a sweet sweet God that loves all his Christian. I don't understand all his ways. I don't understand why he rewards the wayward son the same reward of a person who has worked faithfully. He counts them as all his children. It has never seen fair to me.

Yes there is a Gay agenda. Gayness is a choice. I think everyone should back away from ALL agendas.

Be blessed.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
I am telling my truth and what I believe to be true. Do I believe there is a Gay agenda? Yes! I agree. Do I agree that calling their lifestyle a sin is hatred? No.

I believe that they should have rights to visit their love ones if someone get sick. I believe they should be able to share benefits with their loved ones. If we do not want them to have the same rights as us then we should stop taking their money.

We will disagree for days. You can call me all names under the son but the Pharisee (or the Hebrew word that means "separatists") are the ones that killed Jesus.

If we go by really strick knowledge of the bible we should not bow before trees or under trees and not celebrate Christmas for it is a Pagan holiday that people disguised as a way to keep their own God.

I believe the word of God and keep his promises for "MY" life. I am mocked for my extreme beliefs for my own life but I don't dare tell other people to do what I have done because it will be come a list of rules of what they can or cannot do.

I hope I have not offended you and I usually don't post in the Christian forum because I don't believe in arguing God's word. There are so many other things the body of Christ needs to be doing.

You have the right to vote and voice your opinion.
No one, including me, wants their children indoctrinated in any other belief.
I believe in respecting other people's boundaries and families.

Be blessed. If I have offended anyone then I am indeed sorry. Tis all and have a great night.

I wish you the same... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Deleted......

All sin is sin.....sin against the body by gluttony
......sin against the body ....sexual sin

All sin esp. unrepentant sin will be judged. God does not need his people to assist.

I deleted my original post.
I have never said homosexuality was not sin. We disagree on the rights of a Christian.
God will Judge us all and I thank God for his kindness and mercy shown to me. We serve a sweet sweet God that loves all his Christian. I don't understand all his ways. I don't understand why he rewards the wayward son the same reward of a person who has worked faithfully. He counts them as all his children. It has never seen fair to me.

Yes there is a Gay agenda. Gayness is a choice. I think everyone should back away from ALL agendas.

Be blessed.

Respecting and acknowledging the edits in your post. :Rose:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
:yep: :yep: :yep: gay marriage is unrepented sin; for they are 'marrying', forming, establishing, sealing the sin -- without repentance.

I just said that...:look: ...plus, fornication before marriage and adulterous marriage is unrepented sin as well if they don't put an end to their sin.

Last edited: