why is this person trying to play my girl macherieamour!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really sad and a cry for some serious help. Machrie, just know that you are loved and admired by many women on this board and how dare someone come on here and try to insult you and all of our intelligence. I should say "attempt" because they really made themselves look like a complete fool.

This is really sad and a cry for some serious help. Machrie, just know that you are loved and admired by many women on this board and how dare someone come on here and try to insult you and all of our intelligence. I should say "attempt" because they really made themselves look like a complete fool.

They sure did. Q

okay. i get this now. i see what's really going on. and if my suspicions are correct, then this is really sad. wow. just wow. :perplexed

edited to say: sorry if that sounded cryptic, but as a few ladies pointed out, in light of recent threads that have been posted, this now makes a lot of sense.

Can someone PM me who they think it is? I am sorry but curiosity is killing me

ETA: Whoop there it is! I see it now clear as day.

Shame, shame, shame...:nono::nono: Seek professional help you dont have to live your life this way.

Last edited:
this is the most obvious thing ever posted on this forum:lachen:
It sure is. Macherieamour, why don't you just do an ip check on the person who left the comment, then ask bev and/or nikos to cross reference it with the ones here and I am sure you will find out who it is. I wouldn't be surprised if the person has posted in this very thread!!! Q

All I can say is...

FELL OUT MY CHAIR LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::blush:

OK...I had to go back and find some "other posts" and it is all just coming together nicely isn't it?

It sure is. It is a darn shame too. People really need to grow up and stop thinking we are fools on here. We don't like it when people come at one of our own especially when they think we are stupid too. If you want attention, go apply to be on Dr. Phil or something because you need help. Q

OK...I had to go back and find some "other posts" and it is all just coming together nicely isn't it?

Like Celine Dion said "it's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now, there were moments of gold and there were flashes of light." Consider this a flash of light! :lachen::lol::yep::spinning:

this is just sad. although i don't know any of you, for some reason, i trust everything i read by ya'll. i've always had positive experiences on here--from posts, to pm's, to just sharing information. i feel like this is a place of love, support, and truth so i am always referring my friends over here for advice or saying "my friend off the board", or, "a girl on my board says she does this. . ." well with this new revelation, i won't be as apt to trust a lot of posts by this person. i'd just rather stay out of the threads she starts. i cannot believe (well yes i can) someone would do this, or really be bold enough to do so especially with the tone of her previous threads which wreak of thinly veiled self hate or just outright confusion aptly expressed again in this thread. people like this scare me. she really sounds like she either has some demons lurking around her, a serious chemical imbalance, really low self-esteem, or someone who is all about the drama. i've known women like this, and i stay far away from them--they don't really have consciences.

"me and macherieamour both know what the truth is..."
In the words of my cousin..whomp whomp:ohwell:

Last edited:
I feel like such a fool. I need to stop being such an optomist. But, how did people know that this person posts on other board and gossip sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back