Wig Experts, get in here please..

FemmeFatale

So I decided to get a wig for the first time. I really want to protect my hair this winter but I want something that'll give me easy access to my hair.

I'm looking for a wig like this, very realistic and non wiggy. I want it glueless with a natural looking part. No synthetic hair please.

Attachments

• image-807932105.jpg
    image-807932105.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 148

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Aliexpress or rpgshow wigs have really good glueless wigs. Prepare to spend a few hundred dollars though

NGraceO

So I decided to get a wig for the first time. I really want to protect my hair this winter but I want something that'll give me easy access to my hair.

I'm looking for a wig like this, very realistic and non wiggy. I want it glueless with a natural looking part. No synthetic hair please.

So beautiful.

I've actually been looking for a wig with these same qualifications, and have yet to find one like it where the quality matches the price.

I've been rocking a wig similar to this, however, that I made from virgin brazilian hair using Ivy's flip over method (YouTube tutorial). In the future, I want to purchase a closure to to get the parting I want.

So I guess my only answer currently is to construct it yourself, which obviously won't work for everybody. Pics below.

Attachments

• IMG_4498.jpg
    IMG_4498.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4505.JPG
    IMG_4505.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4507.JPG
    IMG_4507.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 62

SunRai Naturals

Yes avoid RPG Show! They have horrible wigs. I really do think that it is hit or miss & more likely a miss if you aren't a vlogger.

Smiley79

Great thread.

NGraceO I want to try and make a wig so bad but I hate to mess up the closure part...they're not cheap so Im real nervous not to mess it up.

MiamiChic

Great thread.

NGraceO I want to try and make a wig so bad but I hate to mess up the closure part...they're not cheap so Im real nervous not to mess it up.

Aliexpress has some cheap closures but for those cheap closures you have to wait at least two weeks before receiving it because shipping is free. Or you can pay an additional $22 to the price of the closure and receive it in a few days.

NGraceO

Great thread.

Just do your research, trust yourself, and go for it!!

TiarraMonet on YouTube has a great knot bleaching tutorial, and Lover4Fashion has a great tutorial on how to sew the closure to the wig.

Smiley79

MiamiChic...great idea, maybe I can order one to experiment with. I need to learn so I can stop paying for sew ins that are causing too much stress to my hairline.