WIG HUMOR

brebre928

LOL!!!!! My friend sent me this email this morning and I fell out laughing...Only because I can see something like this happening to me and my wig I've named PAM!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:LOL. Read on...

This to funny!!! Yaw wig wearing sista’s stay away from the vaccums

An embarrassing moment brought to you by a cute sista! It is hilarious.

A few weeks ago, I went to the car wash, the one on Branch Avenue where Circuit City use to be, and next to the McDonalds. Anywho, I pull up to the vaccum section. Well, next to me to my right is a HOT BROTHA in a NIIIIICE BMW. Then on the left of me is another brotha in a Benz.. The one in the BMW was CUTE and we made eye contact and he said "hey, how u doin"....I said "fine now that I'm here talking to you".....he smiled. I was lookin real cute on this day...couldn't tell me nuffin. But something kept telling me before I even pulled up to the carwash to go home and don't worry about it..but noooo, I had to be hardheaded...
Anyway, so I started in the back. I took the mats out and started vacuuming the floors in the back..then I did the mats. Meanwhile, the guy to my right is checking me out....(cuz u know a sista had to bend ova to get down on the floors n what not.) So, I was finished with the back and threw the nozzle up to the front...rushing because I didn't want the machine to turn off. So I go up to the front passenger side of my car to grab the nozzle so I can vaccum the front. So I grab the nozzle and you ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!
I hit myself in the forehead with the nozzle and the only thing I heard was SWISSSHHHHH WOOOOOOOF!!! The dayum nozzle snatched da wig clean off my head!!! I couldn't believe it.... And then on top of that, I had on a pair of old panty hose on my head, wif da legs tied in a knot, wif da crotch sittin right on top of my head near my forehead...!!!!! Ghetto as hell chile...only because my son has been wearing my wig stockins trying to get waves!!!!
So, I'm in the car just fighting to get my wig back...we were struggling..and the more I fought with that possessed nozzle, the more it sucked my wig in....I'm sweatin, all outta breath...and so finally, the machine cuts off and my wig is halfway lodged in the hose....so i'm mad as hell, hot, sweatin and outta breath, and the same said dude (in the BMW) that I was flirting with came over and was like..."are u ok"....now mind u, I had to get out the car cuz my mats were on the side..and I was SO EMBARRASSED, cuz now I got this stockin cap on my head, and he is trying his hardest not to laugh....but I could see it in his face. I just wanted to crawl under my car....fa real. The only thing I could say was "uh huh..." He said something else, but I just turned my back because I'm standing there holding a nozzle with half a wig stuck in it. I grabbed my wig (her name was KATHY) and just threw it in the car. Lint was everywhere. Meanwhile, now every cute guy in DC wants to pull up. Don't forget I gotta walk around my car to get in on the drivers side. I was dyin on the inside.

Amerie123

yep, the story originated here. Atleast that's where I read it. I knew it sounded familiar, but I see i'm not the only one that thought that. I believe it was by Jerseygirl.

infojunkie

brebre928

My bad...I havent been a memeber on here long enough to know that the story originated from here. Sorry for posting.

LadyPaniolo

My bad...I havent been a memeber on here long enough to know that the story originated from here. Sorry for posting.

I remember JerseyGirl's thread that this story was taken from...

I don't think anybody is ticked at you for posting it, I think they are amazed (and not in a good way) that somebody stole JG's post and is sending it around.

Carrie A

No it's good you did post it. It's a very funny story. I'm just shocked to know stuff from here is getting circulated to the masses. You don't feel as "safe" posting. I guess it's naive of me.

foxxymami

No it's good you did post it. It's a very funny story. I'm just shocked to know stuff from here is getting circulated to the masses. You don't feel as "safe" posting. I guess it's naive of me.
I'm really shocked, but then I guess I'm not.

I dont mind if tips or regimens, or unidentifying things are passed on to those looking for help. But to take a personal situation and send it out into the email world. My goodness.

Lawd, this is precisely why I've never been to keen on showing my face on the board.

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
While the story was funny as h*ll, It has prompted me to edit my pics. I guess I was being naive to think that someone WOULDN'T steal your stuff from this site, if they could use it for some personal gain.

Last edited:

MizzBrown

LOL If this doesnt make folks want to shut down their fotki and start lurking...

I see why many of you choose to be anonymous.

That's messed up. I wonder what JerseyGirl is gonna say.....she aint one to hold her tongue..

ellebelle88

Don't worry about it chick. You did nothing wrong. It's just crazy to think that someone would send out JerseyGirl's story in mass emails around without her permission. Then to think that it's been forwarded so many times that it has even gotten back to another forum member...? Craziness.