Wig Wearers Help...My First Wig!

janeemat

Help! I just received my mommie wig. Now what:drunk::drunk::drunk:. I'm so excited, I'm at work and sneaked in the ladies room and tried it on. I know crazy right:grin:. But I have NEVER worn a wig. Do I spritz it with water to style it. I need a class.

Excuse my POST PRIOR TOO old eyes not reading :giggle:

you can spray it lightly with a spray bottle. Some dip it into water, but I'd spray it lightly with my spray bottle and finger it as you go.

Excuse my POST PRIOR TOO old eyes not reading :giggle:

you can spray it lightly with a spray bottle. Some dip it into water, but I'd spray it lightly with my spray bottle and finger it as you go.

Just water in a spray bottle?

Ok, I'm really interested in this thread...I, too am about to buy my 1st wig.

So how do you wear your own hair under the wig? Canerows? or just a stocking cap underneath?

Lol, you can tell I'm a wig virgin, huh?

I corn row my hair into a Beehive. I then wear the stocking cap that has the 2 inch band or the net/mesh stocking cap. I moisturize weekly and break it down every 2/3 weeks :)

I corn row my hair into a Beehive. I then wear the stocking cap that has the 2 inch band or the net/mesh stocking cap. I moisturize weekly and break it down every 2/3 weeks :)

This is what I would LOVE to learn to do...I just cornrow straight back, but I wear halfwigs w/the front out.

the more you practice the angles of the beehive braids the better you'll get :)

Just keep trying, :)

Thanks for the tips...

I love your beautiful enhancements. I would love to wear the one in your siggy, but my hubby is a long-haired lover. Maybe he'll come round to our way of thinking if I show him how great it looks on you.:grin:

Bajanmum Thanks so much. :)
I hope you'd get one she is a cutie and not much work. I am hearting my Avatar Wig, once my Wig Restraint is over this Friday I am going to search for one :)

Back