Wild Growth Oil Light

ShiShiPooPoo

Anyone try this? I have it on now and it is amazingly nice and light...I don't have the bottle in front of me now but I recall the ingredients being coconut oil ,joboba oil, and primrose oil along with other good oils we like here. It seems to be a nice comprehensive oil to use...your thoughts?

SignatureBeauty

I have heard of the Original WGHO but I didn't know they made a light one! I always thought the oil was good but I couldn't stand the ginger scent it had to it:grin: where did you get it from?

Soul♥Flower

They sell it at Sally's, it comes in a yellow bottle. I bought it last week and it's nice but it doesn't soften as well as the regular WGO. But it works for me because I wear my hair down and swangy!:grin:

neenee280

Oooo cool! Going to be on the lookout for it. I remember one time my hairdresser had to use babypowder to cut the WGO from my scalp because it was so heavy.

SignatureBeauty

They sell it at Sally's, it comes in a yellow bottle. I bought it last week and it's nice but it doesn't soften as well as the regular WGO. But it works for me because I wear my hair down and swangy!:grin:

Okay, I wilL check it out when I go to Sally's:grin: Thanks and keep that hair all swangy!! I am trying to get to fluffy:yep: LOL!!!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Oooo cool! Going to be on the lookout for it. I remember one time my hairdresser had to use babypowder to cut the WGO from my scalp because it was so heavy.

You should never put it on your scalp, the best thing is to put it on your new growth and ends, or s-curl to the new growth is much better!

SignatureBeauty

I use to put it on my scalp and it was fine and it helped with dry scalp, I just couldn't get pass the scent, but it was better than sulfur and it if got on my clothes the smell would come out LOL!!!

MissRissa

yeah I gave myself a hot oil treatment with the regular oil once and my hair felt good. but that oil stinks so badly to me, I ended up throwing it out after only using 1/3 of the bottle. I ended up washing my hair again the next day because it made me wanna throw up while i was sleeping.

Rapunzel*

yeah I gave myself a hot oil treatment with the regular oil once and my hair felt good. but that oil stinks so badly to me, I ended up throwing it out after only using 1/3 of the bottle. I ended up washing my hair again the next day because it made me wanna throw up while i was sleeping.
lol
but is is suppose to mke the hair grow more?

Soul♥Flower

You should never put it on your scalp, the best thing is to put it on your new growth and ends, or s-curl to the new growth is much better!

I used both on my roots last night, they are very soft today...but my hair is too "wet" and so my nightly rollerset came out all flat and moisturful. lol

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I used both on my roots last night, they are very soft today...but my hair is too "wet" and so my nightly rollerset came out all flat and moisturful. lol

Both is way too much product! You should use the s-curl when you are about an 1/2 or more into new growth, and use the WGO sometimes, but never together

LJBFly

I use to use this before I started with my MN oil. I would apply it the my scalp while my hair was wet. When it dried my hair was soft, shiny and it did not have that herby smell.

ricochet

I saw this in Sally's last week. I wanted to open it and smell it but too many people were around and I didn't want everybody looking at me. :)

charmtreese

I saw the new one at sally's too. However, I love the original soooo much. I use the original about 3-4 times a week on my scalp and NG and it has really helped with my scalp issues and dry NG. No wild growth, but I great product all the same.

CokoQt

I bought the Wild Growth Light Oil from Sally's this week and used it for sealing after moisturizing with Elasta Recovery and I really like it. It is really light and my hair does not feel oily or greasy when I touch it. It seems to absorb really well. I think it is a keeper. My hair is 4b, relaxed.