Winners of October's Mega-Tek Giveaway Have Been Chosen!!!

EbonyEyes

Hello everyone!

The winners of the October Mega-Tek Giveaway have been chosen!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The winners of the Prospective User drawing are.........

kiki82 and mistee11!!!!! :clap: :clap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The winner of the Current User drawing is.........

yodie!!!!! :clap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And as mentioned in the original thread, the winner of the LHCF Scavenger Hunt was.....

crlsweetie912!!!!!! :clap:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Congratulations to our 4 winners!!!!!

Winners, I will be sending you a PM with instructions on how to claim your gifts!

To the rest of the ladies who entered in either the September Giveway or October Giveway drawings, you will automatically be entered into the November Mega-Tek Giveaway Drawing. However, if you have changed from being a prospective user to a current user between now and then, send me a PM and I will change your group placement.

Love ya'll! :rosebud:

MsQ

Congratulations, ladies!!!! Ebony, you are awesome for doing this. God is going to truly bless you for your kindness to others.:yep:

Nenah

Congrats to the winners!!!! Awww and I'm forwarded to next month. You're awsome Ebony Eyes

yodie

It's shocking to see my name here. Thank you so much EbonyEyes for your kindness. I appreciate it. My hair appreciates it and My man (I'm working on it yall) will appreciate it too. I want to come out of this wig by May 2009 and MT is helping me get there.

The lower half of my hair fell out due to relaxers. Check my fotki if you think I'm joking. MT has made a HUGE difference.

Kisses, prayers and Hugs go out to you EbonyEyes.
Love ya much!!

Thanks to everyone else for the congrats.

mistee11

I was so shocked when I logged on tonite and read my email to find out that I won! This is truly a blessing! I've been wanting to try Mega-Tek for a long time now. After seeing so many LHCF women using it with such success, I knew that I would have to try it one day. This is right on time -- I've been experiencing a lot of breakage because I haven't permed hair since June and it's getting a lot colder here.

Thank you so much EbonyEyes for giving me the opportunity to try this amazing product! :grin::grin:

Kiki82

OH MY GOODNESS!! I AM SO LATE, BUT I FOUND OUT THIS MORNING THAT I WON!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EBONYEYES FOR THIS CONTEST AND FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!!

KIKI82 (sorry for the caps, but I am so excited!!!)