The December Mega-Tek Giveaway is here!

EbonyEyes

The December Mega-Tek Giveaway is here ladies! This is the final Mega-Tek Giveaway.

For the month of December, I will be purchasing a 16oz bottle of Mega-Tek for THREE lucky ladies (a $25 value)!

Two ladies who have never tried Mega-Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

Entry is simple. Ladies who did not win a bottle during the September, October, or November giveaways are eligible. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user.

If you entered the September, October, or November giveaways, you will automatically be entered into the December giveaway and you will not need to send me a PM unless your category (current vs. prospective) has changed.

The deadline for entry is Saturday, December 6th at 11:59 EST. Soon after the deadline, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their home or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves. If you do not live in the U.S., let me know in your PM and we will work something out.

***For my OCT users and prospective users - I will be giving away a bottle of OCT in mid-December so be on the look out for that thread for entry instructions.***

I look forward to your PMs. Good luck to you all!

Hugs and kisses!

:bighug::kiss:

SignatureBeauty

Girl I went and ordered me a Bottle because this stuff has so many good reviews, not just on LHCF, but with Chemo Patients and other races of people who uses this stuff! I had to get in on it, Now we will see how fast my Twa Grow when I get it!

You are Wonderful for Spreading The Growth, this is also a Good Christmas Present for someone!!!

Naturelle

This is great Ebony thanks! I am a prospective user too I'm hoping to be in the running for the OCT

Faith

The December Mega-Tek Giveaway is here ladies! This is the final Mega-Tek Giveaway.

For the month of December, I will be purchasing a 16oz bottle of Mega-Tek for THREE lucky ladies (a $25 value)!

Two ladies who have never tried Mega-Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

Entry is simple. Ladies who did not win a bottle during the September, October, or November giveaways are eligible. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user.

If you entered the September, October, or November giveaways, you will automatically be entered into the December giveaway and you will not need to send me a PM unless your category (current vs. prospective) has changed.

The deadline for entry is Saturday, December 6th at 11:59 EST. Soon after the deadline, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their home or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves. If you do not live in the U.S., let me know in your PM and we will work something out.

***For my OCT users and prospective users - I will be giving away a bottle of OCT in mid-December so be on the look out for that thread for entry instructions.***

I look forward to your PMs. Good luck to you all!

Hugs and kisses!

:bighug::kiss:

Wow, you are very generous :bighug: thanks. I'll enter for some OCT ;)

naturally-devine

Sweet as a cherry for :cup:offering this opportunity to everyone. Never used MT but am extremely ready to try it and stop procrastinating. Off to send you a PM. Wishing myself luck :bouncegre.

diamond42377

It was really nice of you to have this giveaway. I don't know how I missed the previous ones. I would love to be able to grow with the Mega-Tek crew!

Neith

I've been thinking about trying growth aides again. I never tried megatek, but it's on my to try list. So why not?, I'll give it a shot :yep:

Ltown

Greyland
I've used Mega Tek in Oct and got 1 inch of new growth in 3 weeks I'm in for the giveaway.

EbonyEyes

Hi lovely ones! This is just a quick reminder to send me your PMs if you haven't entered a previous drawing but would like a chance to win a free bottle of Mega-Tek. See instructions in the first post. Deadline is this Saturday at 11:59EST.