Winter Hair Care Tips and Natural Hair Updos from Design Essentials

MAHOGNEY329

Future ESQ. w/nice hair:)
Hey Girls,

I had the opportunity to interview Deshonica Kerrie master stylist of Design Essentials. She gave me her top 3 winter hair care tips with a detailed how to create 3 natural hair up dos right in time for the holidays :).

Winter Healthy Hair Tip 1: The cold weather dries our hair out really fast. It is imperative to keep our strands moisturized. Use a HYDRATING Conditioner everyday!

Winter Healthy Hair Tip 2: Find a styling agent that works well on for your hair texture and lifestyle. Retaining moisture is so important to having healthy hair during the cold winter months.

Winter Healthy Hair Tip #3: Be careful of scarves and high collars because they can cause breakage at the nape of your neck. If you are a fashionista and have to rock the latest fashions be sure to keep your hair saturated with moisturizer to prevent hair breakage. Also pulling your hair up can protect it from rough textures.

I can't post all the pics from the how to guide but visit for some inspiration: http://prettygirlsrockdresses.com/2...les-by-deshonica-kerrie-of-design-essentials/

:)

Attachments

• Design Essentials® Spiral Updo3.jpg
    Design Essentials® Spiral Updo3.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Design Essentials® Multi-Roll Updo5.jpg
    Design Essentials® Multi-Roll Updo5.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Design Essentials® Old & New Updo.jpg
    Design Essentials® Old & New Updo.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11