Winter Shedding???

21Trixie

Normally, most people have a lot of shedding during summer. I was wondering if anyone is experience a quite of bit of shedding now that it is getting colder. I've noticed that I have been shedding more lately. I just wanna know if I am the only one experiencing this.

SUPER SWEET

21Trixie said:
Normally, most people have a lot of shedding during summer. I was wondering if anyone is experience a quite of bit of shedding now that it is getting colder. I've noticed that I have been shedding more lately. I just wanna know if I am the only one experiencing this.
I am a Fall/Winter shedder and cant wait for it to be over. I see the white bulb on the end so I know it's shedding and not breakage.:ohwell: Ive been controlling it a bit better with hot oil treatments.

balisi

Rest assured that you're not alone. Most of my AA clients have been shedding since the seasons changed. Ironically, I haven't noticed this with my non AA clients.

neonbright

The worst for me was in Hawaii, My last year there I guess due to not having any seasons their, it sheded like crazy. I thought I was not going to have any hair, it was growing like crazy but it sheded (looked like) 2 heads of hair...