wish me luck!

candibaby

Alright, I'm starting my own solo challenge. I'm 6 weeks post relaxer right now, and I have decided not to get a perm until 2 or 3 days before school starts back, which is August 5, meaning I will be 19 weeks post relaxer the next time I get a perm. I'm going to keep my hair in braids most of the time, but wish me luck and hope I can go this long without any breakage!
smile.gif
(because let me see ONE split end, and it's over!)

goodluck im sure you can do it.. i'm currently 14 weeks post relaxer but i'm wearing a full-head sew-in weave and moisture is the most important thing you need to get down...

Monister

Good luck!

I went about 16 weeks before my last relaxer in March, and conditiner washes were my saving grace! I never combed my hair dry, and did a daily co wash. I only relaxed when I did because I wanted a break from my daily bun
smile.gif

Thank you ladies, and thank you monister and poetess for your tips. I faithfully moisturize my hair everyday, so moisture shouldn't be a problem for me. I'll probably try conditioner washes after school lets out so I can work on my rollersets and air drying.

Back