World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce's real hair!

Cres81

World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce\'s real hair!

I saw Beyonce's real hair without the weave the other day on television! She and Jayz went to the local premiere of her new movie at a nightclub here in Houston. You could see her hair blowing in the wind and it definitely looked like it was all hers. It was about collarbone length and it was in a straight style. I will see if I can upload some pics for everyone!

Karonica

Re: World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce\'s real hair!

cutebajangirl

It looks about shoulderlenth to me and I like it I think it looks really pretty and bouncy.

myco

It looks 20x better than her stage hair. I like it. I think the color makes it look drier than it might actually be.

karly

Very pretty. I really like the style. I think that's the best I've seen her hair look.

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
It looks 20x better than her stage hair. I like it. I think the color makes it look drier than it might actually be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
All she needs is some Hot 6 Oil or some TCB grease. It does wonders for light colored hair.

Njl730

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.
All she needs is some Hot 6 Oil or some TCB grease. It does wonders for light colored hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the bottom half of my hair is near that color and it looks dry until I put some oil on it.

FineChyna

if that is her hair then all i can say is that it is gorgeous. lol although i wouldn't call it world breaking news..... that had me cracking up

SingingStar12

Why doesn't she give her hair a break from weaves for a while because her real hair is so beautiful. I know celebrities use weaves to protect their hair from heat damage but she should let her hair down sometimes.

ngaa

lol @ world breakin news comment!!
but her hair do look good and its real too!! i wonder wot she'd say if she knew ppl sed such things bout her mum's hair stulin skills coz her mum sure needs to be fired!!

mirrormirror

[ QUOTE ]
No comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Karonica- sorry I had linked the wrong photo. But I corrected that, so click the link again.

Karonica

It's the same pic of her in the purple. I'll open it in Netscape and see what happens.

licutiexx

The hair looks nice If it's her hair or a weave
I don't know

Karonica

Okay, I saw it and I think it could be hers. Very naturalistic. I would love to see her in brown hair for once.

Karonica

I shoulda figured. Trying to figure out Beyonce's real hair is like asking Where's Waldo?

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie

I agree with High Priestess-- That still aint her real hair either.

AJamericanDiva

This is so funny... as if you popped up on the television screen in the middle of my programming... "We're sorry to interrupt this broadcast, but we've got world breaking news...."

I love Beyonce, but I don't think these are pics of her own hair.
I feel this way because the edges look like hers, dull due to the color, whereas the back looks shiny like purchased human hair. That's my take on it... I was a former weave queen. Getting the hairline to match the rest of the weave can be challenging. That's why I think she's gotten into those lace front pieces....

TwistNMx

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with High Priestess-- That still aint her real hair either.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I shoulda figured. Trying to figure out Beyonce's real hair is like asking Where's Waldo?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to admit though that the pros do a great job making it look so real

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL

TwistNMx

[ QUOTE ]
This is so funny... as if you popped up on the television screen in the middle of my programming... "We're sorry to interrupt this broadcast, but we've got world breaking news...."

I love Beyonce, but I don't think these are pics of her own hair.
I feel this way because the edges look like hers, dull due to the color, whereas the back looks shiny like purchased human hair. That's my take on it... I was a former weave queen. Getting the hairline to match the rest of the weave can be challenging. That's why I think she's gotten into those lace front pieces....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto AJamericanDiva. I wore hair weaves for years. You are absolutely right

diamond_nh

I think everyone was surprised to see her without a wig for once
. And the part is actually real. I think she has some tracks up in there but it looks way better than the wigs.

Nacai23

LOL @ "World Breaking News"

I believe that it's her hair. The chile' been growing her hair for over two years, and it's right where it should be. It's not tailbone length, it's only a couple inches past her shoulders.

caralexis2005

nope! the front yes - the back no. she probably has a little length but not that long in the back. if nothing else she has tracks for fullness. but seriously its not that crucial. she's still a gorgeous girl and i like her humility whether real or fake its very endearing.

Lindy

I am SO tired of trying to figure out which celebrities' hair is real and whose is a weave. The bottom line is that only they & their stylist know for sure!!