World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce's real hair!

pebbles

Re: World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce\'s real hair!

Thanks for the picture Sassy. I still can't tell, not that it matters. Either way, it looks very nice.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

the back doesnt look like hers. the front does, but the back seems to be a different color.

why is there no curl in her hair??? it dont think it looks nice at all, somebody needs to school tina on how to do hair, cuz she sure is teaching us how NOT to do hair.

queenofmean68

I'm soooo tired of hearing about Beyonce & her dayum hair! Or her weaves! Is it just me??? What kills me is that folks get "snippy" with each other talking about this girls' hair on if it is real or not! (like they know her personally) I find it truly amazing that sooo many folks are obsessed with her hair---weave---whatever......

Just saw the pic Sassy, I LOVE her hair like that. Very nice. I'd love a style like that actually. Need to get my bangs put in again

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
I'm soooo tired of hearing about Beyonce & her dayum hair! Or her weaves! Is it just me??? What kills me is that folks get "snippy" with each other talking about this girls' hair on if it is real or not! (like they know her personally) I find it truly amazing that sooo many folks are obsessed with her hair---weave---whatever......

[/ QUOTE ]

i think people are obsessed with her hair cuz it looks bad most of the time. me and my roomie always say stuff like "i wanna see what beyonce wore, or what her hair looks like". i dont think people get snippy, theyre just stating their opinions. i just think beyonce is notoriously known for bad hairstyles.

SVT

Re: World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce\'s real hair

Poster: queenofmean68
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Bee'd out too but I don't have the luxury of skipping over threads. As long as folks are being civil, no harm done in discussing Bee's "hair".

Just ignore the Beyonce threads. They'll eventually disappear.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
Need to get my bangs put in again

[/ QUOTE ]

Calmly, slowly... Step away from the scissors...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Need to get my bangs put in again

[/ QUOTE ]

Calmly, slowly... Step away from the scissors...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy mine grow out sooo fast. I don't mind putting them back in. I just had them done approx 8 weeks ago and its cheek level already! (why doesn't the rest of my hair grow that quick?
)

I'm not stepping away from the scissors

bellydancer

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry folks, that's not her "real" hair either

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think it is either. It just doesn't look like it to me.

Vitality

The hair style is beautiful, but is this her real hair? Personally, I would like to see her with a different hair color because her current color is getting tired.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

[ QUOTE ]
I just had them done approx 8 weeks ago and its cheek level already! (why doesn't the rest of my hair grow that quick? )

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. The top of my hair grows like weeds. When I air-dry w/o putting my hair into a bun, I have a triangular afro!

pebbles

Re: World Breaking News- I saw Beyonce\'s real hair

[ QUOTE ]
Poster: queenofmean68
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm Bee'd out too but I don't have the luxury of skipping over threads. As long as folks are being civil, no harm done in discussing Bee's "hair".

Just ignore the Beyonce threads. They'll eventually disappear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Co-signing!

shelli4018

She's gorgeous and her hair is beautiful with or without extensions. Looks healthy too.

shelli4018

I have light hair and it looks dry 10 minutes after I put oil on it. It just doesn't reflect light very well.

Cres81

[ QUOTE ]
if that is her hair then all i can say is that it is gorgeous. lol although i wouldn't call it world breaking news..... that had me cracking up

[/ QUOTE ]

I called it "World Breaking News" because people are always saying is it her hair or isn't it, so when I saw the pics of her with hair that looked rather natural, I thought it would be funny to call it to "national attention" .

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
Just saw the pic Sassy, I LOVE her hair like that. Very nice. I'd love a style like that actually. Need to get my bangs put in again

[/ QUOTE ]

Do it, do it
I'm doing it, everybody's doing it (Don't you just hate peer pressure!
)

A

AmilLion

Heck no that's not all of Beyonce's hair. She's probably gaining considerable lenght now in the front being that she's been wearing lace front wigs and now able to pull out more of her hair for weaves.

Check out this picture. Look at how the hair on the top looks kind of dry and split on the ends and then the hair towards the bottom is very silky and smooth.

http://www.beyonceworld.net/pictures/tftpremierehouston/tfthouston03.jpg

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
Heck no that's not all of Beyonce's hair. She's probably gaining considerable lenght now in the front being that she's been wearing lace front wigs and now able to pull out more of her hair for weaves.

Check out this picture. Look at how the hair on the top looks kind of dry and split on the ends and then the hair towards the bottom is very silky and smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bottom/back part could look silkier because it's not dyed so light. Lighter hair A. has a tendency to appear drier than darker hair and B. If the lighter hair is color treated hair it most likely is drier than your natural color.

But you could be right and the back could be tracks. Personally I really like her hair at the US Open and that's my new goal!
(by April!!!!)

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bottom/back part could look silkier because it's not dyed so light. Lighter hair A. has a tendency to appear drier than darker hair and B. If the lighter hair is color treated hair it most likely is drier than your natural color.

But you could be right and the back could be tracks. Personally I really like her hair at the US Open and that's my new goal!
(by April!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

but why are there only split ends in the front. Beyonce is beautiful and all, but her hair is about a real as Lil Kim's face. The hair on top almost appear as if it's sitting on top of the weave in which i do believe is a weave. However, she's still a beautiful girl.

Here's another photo:

http://www.beyonceworld.net/pictures/tennismatch/tennismatch08.jpg

http://www.beyonceworld.net/pictures/tennismatch/tennismatch11.jpg

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I like the way her hair looked in the photos taken on the yacht. I'm not 100% positive if it's real or not, but it was very pretty.

Cres81

In Beyonce's defense, my hair tends to be drier in the crown area and silkier in my back length. This is partly due to the fact that the front section of my hair gets styled more frequently. I tend to use a curling iron on my bangs area more frequently, because I trim it more and don't mind keeping it short. Just something to think about...

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
In Beyonce's defense, my hair tends to be drier in the crown area and silkier in my back length. This is partly due to the fact that the front section of my hair gets styled more frequently. I tend to use a curling iron on my bangs area more frequently, because I trim it more and don't mind keeping it short. Just something to think about...

[/ QUOTE ]

not a question of silky hair, why is it split only in the front is my question and she has access to the best.

Karonica

Probably because that's the area that she bleaches more, thus making it more damaged. Either that, or she just doesn't take care of the front, whereas the back is more protected, since that's the part that's generally hiding under a wig/weave.

Honey01

Am I clicking the wrong link? I only see 2 pics and they are Cres81's pics,

licutiexx

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not a question of silky hair, why is it split only in the front is my question and she has access to the best.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to insult her mother but I wouldn't say that beyonce has access to the best b/c some of them styles that her momma be giving her looks messed up!

ngaa

mmm well it looks lik her real hair to me and especially coz the front's lighter which cud be the reason that it looks dryer and has more split ends.