Wow, Castor Oil Is NO Joke!

est.April1983

if you add castor oil to anything its effective ? has anyone added it to like a spray concoction like a braid spray or ssomething I'm doing crown and glory this month and I want to spray it into my hair

Cleve_gryl

I'm curious :scratchch...for the ladies that use it to seal their ends, how do you wear your hair to bed? Wraps? If I wrap with something heavy on my ends, my entire head gets greasy :nono:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Castor Oil was the icing on my hair care cake! It made me hair so silky and soft that I can't keep my scarf on my head when I sleep!:blush: Everytime I wake up it's down in the covers somewhere. Also - I love how it sinks into the hair, and gives it a natural "comes from within" shine instead of that oil sheen " rub my head if you forgot vaseline for your hands this morning" kind of brilliance. :lachen:

So true Soliel! :grin::grin::grin:

DivaRox

I have now jumped on the jbco bandwagon. I messed around and got this bright idea:rolleyes: to do my niece's hair. She is completely natural and at the time, her hair was in a week old blowout. I was gonna give her a good dc and a fresh blowout for the week.

How about when that water hit her head and that stuff shrunk from apl to ear length I panicked so fast. It took forever to gently comb through and I was almost in tears(never mind her because she sure tried to convince me not to do her hair:nono:). I glanced over at my brand new bottle of jbco and smoothed this stuff through her hair and that hair got some "ack right" quick. I was so happy. I turned around and roller set my hair and had to smooth some of my new miracle find in my conditoner and after I took my rollers down. I'm right now trying to upload a picture because I was/am truly impressed. My colored ends looks so soft and HEALTHY!!

Last edited:

natural_one

I accidentally jumped on the JBCO bandwagon. I recently bought it to use it to grow back my eyebrows (bad waxing experience:blush:) anyway I had some left on my hands and just smoothed it in my hair. The next morning I combed my hair out and was amazed by the softness. I am now using it on my new growth to help stretch my relaxer longer... :drunk:

pazyamor

Ok, Ladies:

I just woke up (work nights). Pulled off the satin cap and what did I find?

Super soft, moisturized hair! My hair liked the Breakfree/EndAll/Castor Oil combo! :clap::clap::clap: . It feels thicker too. I used three small drops from my bottle.

When ever I change my siggy, I'll be adding this to my staples. Did I mention it's cheap too? If you haven't bought some of this, go now! I found it in K-Mart, but, every drugstore has it. Right now, there is a bottle calling your name...listen. Your hair will thank you!

What kind of Castor oil did you use? The kind I have is heavy and creme-based, what kind should I use to get that silky effect?

Iluvsmuhgrass

Yeah I was just getting ready to ask who's using the regular castor oil. I'm using it now but used JBCO before. The regular is thinner and doesn't smell as smoky as the other. I'm going to wait until tomorrow for the verdict.