Wow I'm in love with Kinky Curly now!

Kinkyhairlady

I've used this product before but was not blown away. Last Saturday I applied it to dripping wet hair and not only did it define my curls but made my hair super moisturized 6 days later.

I twisted my hair and untwisted them and the curls are still there and my hair is sooo soft. Currently my hair is in a curly fro and though I hate the style I'm am loving the curls and softness. I'm sticking to this product!

hairsothick

Black and Magical
Me too. I can get a 7 day wash and go out of this stuff and my hair stays super soft. All I do is spritz it with water every morning and it is good to go.

I also like the fact that it gives me less shrinkage than I would have with Ecostyler.

Uniqzoe

You should already know that...:needpics:

But I'm glad you like it cause it makes me look like a Don Cornelius chia pet. :lachen:

Kinkyhairlady

You should already know that...:needpics:

But I'm glad you like it cause it makes me look like a Don Cornelius chia pet. :lachen:

I know pics, but I'm always on here using my phone and when I get home I'm too tired to get on the computer to upload them. I used to have a album maybe I'll start doing that again when I have a chance.

LilMissRed

I actually tried the knot today last nite on my hair.. I spritzed with water this morning and my hair feels amazing.. I plan to play with the custard this weekend :look: Im glad to read that others are using/enjoying this product

Fhrizzball

I love it too. The first couple days not so much but as the days go on I love it. The style lasts a week for me. I just band my hair to let it last and refresh with water and maybe some oil as well.

lilyofthenile

I love the Knot Today.

I actually won the entire Kinky Curly set in a giveaway on a blog a few months ago... haven't used the KCCC yet because I'm still protective styling.

thov

I love it too=) I first started using kcc last summer on my small afro puff (was newly natural) and my hair grew a lot over the summer. This year I use the custard to slick my hair back into a ponytail with a curly puff=). The custard really keeps my hair moisturized and growing=)