WOW!!!!! MY HAIR HAS GROWN

Wanda

I want to thank you ladies so much for all the good advice. I took my braids out yesterday. I washed it with Aphogee shampoo, I then used the Aphogee treatment for damaged hair, then I followed it with the Balancing Moisturizer. I then applied some Infusim 23 diluted with a little water and then I let it air dry. I went to my beautician today and she did a light press and curl. She was amazed at how much my hair has grown. She even commented on how healthy my scalp is. I told her that I wish my hair would get thicker and she said that it may thicken, just keep doing what I am doing. You ladies on this board made this all possible(I'm sounding like I'm getting an academy award), but I really appreciate all your help and words of encouragement......

Hi Wanda
wave.gif

I'm not sure if any of my tips helped u... if so, ur welcome
cool.gif

Congrats on ur achievement kiddo
clap.gif
dance7.gif
party.gif

Congratulations sweety!!! How long did you keep your braids in, what kind of braids were they, and what regime did you use????

God bless and Congrats again!!!

Crystal

[ QUOTE ]
I want to thank you ladies so much for all the good advice. I took my braids out yesterday. I washed it with Aphogee shampoo, I then used the Aphogee treatment for damaged hair, then I followed it with the Balancing Moisturizer. I then applied some Infusim 23 diluted with a little water and then I let it air dry. I went to my beautician today and she did a light press and curl. She was amazed at how much my hair has grown. She even commented on how healthy my scalp is. I told her that I wish my hair would get thicker and she said that it may thicken, just keep doing what I am doing. You ladies on this board made this all possible(I'm sounding like I'm getting an academy award), but I really appreciate all your help and words of encouragement......

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats!!!!!!!!!

Back