WOW! PEOPLE AT WORK PAY ATTENTION! LOL

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have a coworker who usually wears her hair strait. When I first got my Instyler, she was one of the many who complimented me. I told her about the Instyler and how easy it was for me to use it. 2 weeks later, I noticed her hair was looking extra strait and really pretty, so I asked her what she was doing. "I got the same iron you talked about." I was shocked that anyone took my word at face value at work because they're usually :rolleyes: at me when I talk about hair. She also told me that she only needs to use the Instyler and not the flat iron and curling iron she usally uses. It took her less time to do her hair. It made me feel really good that my advice helped her. Another co worker asked me some hair questions today.:blush: It made me feel good and at the same time, I have to be careful. I don't want to give up all my good hair secrets.:sekret::lachen: People do pat attention, especially when you think they are not.:wink2:

kandake

Nice story. And I agree.

I have a two co-workers who know about my obsession with LHCF and my hair. They are Hispanic, so when I'm talking about a product or styling tool I'm just telling them what I've learned and what I want to try. I don't say it for them to go out and do it too.

Anyway, I have one of my co-workers using honey and coconut oil. She also bought Caruso rollers and a Chi flat iron. And she's limiting heat to prevent damage. Its so funny to me.

ladylibra_30

Yep, people are listening....

But this is what I find annoying: You tell people things and initially they criticize you and/or said product but somehow end up with the product!

What the heck is that all about?

bahamababe242

yes they do!, caught my coworker lurking on here by pulling up LHCF out of my browser history :rofl:
she was all :blush: because she knows full well that she was :rolleyes: at me in the past few weeks with my "hair talk";
She is now in protective styles too :lachen:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Yep, people are listening....

But this is what I find annoying: You tell people things and initially they criticize you and/or said product but somehow end up with the product!

What the heck is that all about?

Yeah, they want their hair to look great, but are trying to act all cool about it.:rolleyes::lachen: