Y'all I'm leaving my husband for...

TonicaG

TonicaG
AVEDA BABY!!!!!!!!! This stuff is the absolute truth!!!

I've been reading the posts about various Aveda products and decided to purchase it after making local contact with my only buddy, "DivineFavor", (Thanks girl!) that uses the product. Besides that, I was sick of my stylist, that ***** is so fired! Like many of the other posters, you work hard at babying your hair and at their hands, it goes down the drain...

Nonetheless, I went to the Aveda store and happened to speak with the manager who gave me a "presentation" on the Damage Remedy" line, by the way she did her job well, (and their tea is good too). I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment.

This is my second week using it and it gets better each time. This is definitely my staple! For me, this is money well spent. I've spent a lot of money on good products but my hair hasn't responded like this to a product in a LOOOOONG time.

With this line, it has caused me to simplify my regimen. I wash, treatment, conditioner, leave-in (lacio, lacio) set with water and I'm done.

Life is so good. I actually look forward to doing my hair now. I used to hate it because it took forever to detangle then set, after I finished fighting with it, I didn't want to set it, but now, it's so easy and painless. I'm losing less hairs in the comb, I'm telling you guys, my bags are packed, I'm gone with Aveda!!!

gymfreak336

AVEDA BABY!!!!!!!!! This stuff is the absolute truth!!!

I've been reading the posts about various Aveda products and decided to purchase it after making local contact with my only buddy, "DivineFavor", (Thanks girl!) that uses the product. Besides that, I was sick of my stylist, that ***** is so fired! Like many of the other posters, you work hard at babying your hair and at their hands, it goes down the drain...

Nonetheless, I went to the Aveda store and happened to speak with the manager who gave me a "presentation" on the Damage Remedy" line, by the way she did her job well, (and their tea is good too). I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment.

This is my second week using it and it gets better each time. This is definitely my staple! For me, this is money well spent. I've spent a lot of money on good products but my hair hasn't responded like this to a product in a LOOOOONG time.

With this line, it has caused me to simplify my regimen. I wash, treatment, conditioner, leave-in (lacio, lacio) set with water and I'm done.

Life is so good. I actually look forward to doing my hair now. I used to hate it because it took forever to detangle then set, after I finished fighting with it, I didn't want to set it, but now, it's so easy and painless. I'm losing less hairs in the comb, I'm telling you guys, my bags are packed, I'm gone with Aveda!!!

They do have good tea there. I bought some one time. Glad you liked the line. I really love the damage remedy shampoo.

chenai

I love this range and use it exclusively. I also use styling products from the Brilliant range which are also very good.

chayil0427

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Keep that man girl...its almost Christmas...he can get you an Aveda gift card LOL...(or else get put out LOL) :lachen:

Chayil

hothair

Welcome to the Aveda side! I :love: the DR line, I'm alternating with some DOM conditioners but NOTHING can compare with the results of Aveda!

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I loove their tea too. I already use the pre shampoo sap moss, and shampoo. But I haven't purchased the DR line but I will as soon as I get some extra cash.

piscesdream

I love it too. I'm natural and the DR line is the best product I think for dealing with natural textures. I just added the DR shampoo but for a year I have alternated between shampooing with Aveda Detoxifier...because I use S-Curl for moisture on a daily basis. I feel that to get the best benifit of the conditioner I need to use the detoxifier as a clarifying shampoo. I didn't experience the dryness that some users have mentioned...I just always followed with the DR treatment as a precaution. I used the hang straight the first time I flatironed as a 1year natural celebration. I will be ordering the anti-humectant on my next order.:drunk::drunk::drunk:EXPENSIVE..:ohwell:its worth every penney!!!!!!!