Y'all pray for me please

HeChangedMyName

I'm having an

"IhateschoolandcouldcarelessifIfinishtheselastthreeclassesforthisdegreebecausethejobmarketishorribleanditappearsthatthereisnomarketformydegreeinmyareaanywayandIjustboughtthishousesoI'mnotinapositiontopickupandmoveandwhydidIevendecidetogobacktoschoolanywaybecausetherearepeoplefunctioningintheworldjustfinewithanassociatesdegree.Ihaveoneofthose,whycan'tIjustbesatisfiedwithwellenough.WhyisGodpushingmetoahigherlevellikethis.Ican'tstandit,I'mtiredofhomeworkandalltheseassignments,this20pagepaper,thepowerpoint,theworkbook,theclassparticipationeverydayontopofdanceministry,kids,cleaningthishouse,workstressandontopofitall,ibeeneatinglikearacehorseduetothestressandi'mgainingexponentially.LordJesusHelpme!"

moment. And this is not good. I know it is bad, I know I am rambling but that is how I feel, I know God is in control and he wont put more on me than I can handle. I can handle it, I'm just awesomely tired of handling it for right now. PMS is approaching, although, the PMDD seems to be at bay this month so I'm not as emotional as most months, but still. . . .ugh!

Thanks in advance.

ETA: for the new babes in Christ who may be reading this, don't be alarmed, I'm still saved, sanctified and living in His grace, but real Christians do experience the same issues that the world does, its all in how you handle it. If you meet a perfect Christian who never ever has problems, issues, concerns, . . . .they lying. Trust me, I know. lol

Last edited:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Praying for you and you pray for me, because I truly am here with you especially Math

I'm having an

"IhateschoolandcouldcarelessifIfinishtheselastthreeclassesforthisdegreebecausethejobmarketishorribleanditappearsthatthereisnomarketformydegreeinmyareaanywayandIjustboughtthishousesoI'mnotinapositiontopickupandmoveandwhydidIevendecidetogobacktoschoolanywaybecausetherearepeoplefunctioningintheworldjustfinewithanassociatesdegree.Ihaveoneofthose,whycan'tIjustbesatisfiedwithwellenough.WhyisGodpushingmetoahigherlevellikethis.Ican'tstandit,I'mtiredofhomeworkandalltheseassignments,this20pagepaper,thepowerpoint,theworkbook,theclassparticipationeverydayontopofdanceministry,kids,cleaningthishouse,workstressandontopofitall,ibeeneatinglikearacehorseduetothestressandi'mgainingexponentially.LordJesusHelpme!"

moment. And this is not good. I know it is bad, I know I am rambling but that is how I feel, I know God is in control and he wont put more on me than I can handle. I can handle it, I'm just awesomely tired of handling it for right now. PMS is approaching, although, the PMDD seems to be at bay this month so I'm not as emotional as most months, but still. . . .ugh!

Thanks in advance.

HeChangedMyName

Prayer sent up. Blessing coming down....

Thanks! and I claim ALL blessings that God has for me today, in the name of Jesus, whether they are spiritual, emotional, material, physical, unfathomable. . .whatever. I want what he has for me today. :yep:

Praying for you and you pray for me, because I truly am here with you especially Math

I will, we are >>>here<<<. what kind of math? I'm good at math, maybe I can help.

Renovating

Heavenly Father, your word says that your grace is sufficient and your strength is made perfect in weakness. Lord, I humbly ask that you strengthen our sister to trust YOU and put the present and the future in your hands. We acknowledge that it is You alone that has power over life and death, things known and unknown. Lord God, please be her resting place allow her to have solace in knowing that your plan for her life is to prosper her,not harm her, and to give her a future filled with hope. I rebuke any spirit of exhaustion, frustration, and hopeless. I speak peace to her and ABUNDANT LIFE. Thank you Jesus for sacrificing yourself, that we might have abundant life. Help our sister and anyone reading this to know that we are not to endure life, but to embrace the gift you gave us when you died for our sins. Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

HechangedMYName, be encouraged. You have been a constant inspiration to me and I will keep you uplifted in prayer.

Psalms 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

angelc

:bighug:

When I'm stressed out the only thing that seems to really help is putting on some good worship music and crying out to the Lord…hang in there girl!

Being in his presence will bring you some peace! :yep:

HeChangedMyName

:bighug:

When I'm stressed out the only thing that seems to really help is putting on some good worship music and crying out to the Lord…hang in there girl!

Being in his presence will bring you some peace! :yep:

im waiting for bosslady to head out so i can pump my jesus music. thanks!

sidney

Praying for you. You will have to PUSH! No pain, no gain. It sucks, but push through. You may have to build yourself up to get it all done but I sense a super woman in you!!

michc

I'm having an

Thanks in advance.

Praying for you because I am right up there with you on the 'fed-up-can't-take-the-pressure' scale. God is good - He will come through for you as always. :kiss:

Guitarhero

I'm having an

moment. And this is not good. I know it is bad, I know I am rambling but that is how I feel,

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That means you're close to the freaking end. ONce you're out, you're gonna miss it with a passion :drunk:. You hold on...don't mess up nothing, all that nice house and car...you'll need your degree to pay that all off soon. Blessings!!!!!!

Guitarhero

Heavenly Father, your word says that your grace is sufficient and your strength is made perfect in weakness. Lord, I humbly ask that you strengthen our sister to trust YOU and put the present and the future in your hands. We acknowledge that it is You alone that has power over life and death, things known and unknown. Lord God, please be her resting place allow her to have solace in knowing that your plan for her life is to prosper her,not harm her, and to give her a future filled with hope. I rebuke any spirit of exhaustion, frustration, and hopeless. I speak peace to her and ABUNDANT LIFE. Thank you Jesus for sacrificing yourself, that we might have abundant life. Help our sister and anyone reading this to know that we are not to endure life, but to embrace the gift you gave us when you died for our sins. Lord, thank you for your grace and mercy. In Jesus' name I pray.

Amen.

HechangedMYName, be encouraged. You have been a constant inspiration to me and I will keep you uplifted in prayer.

Psalms 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Although I realize I'm a theological fish out of water over in here, there's just something about this place that tells me to stay...little blessings in a big way!!! The little tinky one in Smiles won't suffice, you need this one:

luthiengirlie

I'm having an

Thanks in advance.

ETA: for the new babes in Christ who may be reading this, don't be alarmed, I'm still saved, sanctified and living in His grace, but real Christians do experience the same issues that the world does, its all in how you handle it. If you meet a perfect Christian who never ever has problems, issues, concerns, . . . .they lying. Trust me, I know. lol

Done prayed!!!! Pls pray for me as well!

HeChangedMyName

With your prayers and God's help, I have made it through this trying moment. After reading Butterfly's thread for the third time I realize that this feeling I was having was an attack from the devil.

I was so close to graduation. God had JUST revealed my career path two days before I got this overwhelming feeling of defeat that I posted in the OP.

The devil saw my delight in knowing that God did really have a plan for this odd degree and that God himself had shared it with me.

I succumbed to the trick of the devil that he has used against me before. Depression. That OP was the beginning of what could have been a long depression. I've been there before and that panicked boxed in scared to death feeling is all too familiar.

Anyway, I would like to report that while the devil did push my a little to the left, God was there to keep me from going completely off the path. I will fail one of my classes, but its not due to my work quality, but due to the attendence policy fo the school. BUT I can finish out the other class and my senior project and try to achieve the highest grades possible. I will still need prayers because if I know the character of the devil. . .I know he will try again.

I've spoken with my advisor and I can just repeat the failed class at a later time and I am at peace with this. I thank you all again for standing in the gap when I was not in a position to be there for myself. I love you all for that more than you know.

Last night God led me to catch up on all the missed work for one class and to do the other class work today. He set me up lovely because the class that I had planned to do today is the one that I will fail. . .had I done all that work last night I might have been a tad bit upset today.

To God be the glory.

Just know that the devil will take advantage of our weaknesses, we all have them and there is no sense in not acknowleding them. My PMDD is a weak point and I have to be more guarded with it. I plan to add prayer and lots of B12 to my pre PMDD week regimen so that I will be less likely to receive a blow in that area.