Year 3 nappiversary!!!!!!!

ckisland

My third nappiversary was this Sunday on the 14th, but it took me a few days to build up the courage to post progress pics :look:.

I BC'd with the help of my friends to 0.5-1 in. of hair after a 10 week transition. Year 3 was a little rough for me, though there have definitely been more ups than downs. I got a little heat happy, letting a stylist fry the heck out of my hair :nono: and flatironing it 3 times during the year. I messed around with rollersetting my own hair for the first time in my life :yep:. I still can't believe that started this journey 3 years ago, and I'm still absolutely in love with my hair :dinner:. I want to thank you ladies for broadening my bag of hair skills and for being wonderful inspirations.

Hair 1 month after BC. Completely picked out :lachen:

3 years later. . .

I've made it to BSB stretched, but I'm STILL hovering above my brastrap. Reaching the bottom of the strap would put me at MBL (I'm guessing). The place where my wrist binds is where my waist is (I'm only 5'2 and I have a high/ short waist), so that is my next target length. I've got my fingers crossed that I'll get there before the end of next year :lick:.

davisbr88

Congrats! I can't wait until my 3 yr nappiversary!!!! :yep:
Keep on growing girl!
I'm a shortie (4'10") with a short torso too, so I know what you mean about having a high/short waist.

ckisland

Congrats on your progress! Keep it up and you'll reach MBL in no time.....
Thank you! Your hair always makes me drool. Hopefully my hair will be where yours is one day. :notworthy

Congrats! I can't wait until my 3 yr nappiversary!!!! :yep:
Keep on growing girl!
I'm a shortie (4'10") with a short torso too, so I know what you mean about having a high/short waist.
Growing out hair is one of those times when being short helps you out a lot! :lachen:Grow shorties grow!!

SimJam

wooohoooo 3 years ..... awesomeeeeee !!!!

we are always our own worst critic ... chile, which part of ur hair isnt thick ?????

Mandy4610

Conratulations girl. I am counting down to my 3yr anniversary in March.

You have made great progress, keep it up!

nikki2229

Congratulations! Your hair looks so thick.
I am hoping to make it to BSL or BSB by my 3 year anniversry too.

ckisland

Ladies, thank you all so much for your support :kiss:!! Y'all have made me feel so good about keeping up this journey and have renewed my hope for long, luscious hair :gorgeous:.