Happy Nappiversary to Me!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
It’s my one year nappiversary today! YAY! I put a collage together on Oprah’s website to make it easier to view my progress in just one picture. I don’t have a regimen. I just CO-wash daily and apply whatever leave in I have. For the most part I used Hollywood Carrot Cream. Tamrin bought me the Herbal Essence LTR. I use that now and love the scent! I don’t shampoo my hair often, maybe once or twice a season. My bushy hair doesn’t mat surprisingly either. I pick out my hair maybe once a month or every other month. Geez that sounds bad, LOL! I suspect my shower head helps with detangling anyway. Ultimately, I don’t do anything with/to my hair. I don’t sleep with protective satin sheets. I probably should though.

Since, I am in my second year of being natural; I do expect to do some more things to my hair. Like twist outs and hopefully a ponytail/bun. I have never used heat on my hair either. I think I deserve a K.I.S.S. award for laziest natural ever!

Attachments

• MyODreamBoardExport.jpg
    MyODreamBoardExport.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 555

BostonMaria

Hey happy nappiversary! Where's the cake?!

Oh my goodness I had no idea your hair was so short just a year ago. You've had AMAZING progress! Your hair looks beautiful

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Hey happy nappiversary! Where's the cake?!

Oh my goodness I had no idea your hair was so short just a year ago. You've had AMAZING progress! Your hair looks beautiful

Thanks! You're right, I should have gotten some shoot!

it's my napp versary as well (don't know the date tho)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

THAT 2ND PIC BOTTOM ROW IS GIVING ME LIFE.... so juicy

Happy Nappiversary lovie!

Stepiphanie

Tres Belle Cherie!! I love the frowhawk-ish style in the last pic. It's grown a lot.

I was just randomly thinking about you too while I was reading kimmay gate #....

Eritreladiee

Wow its been a year? I remember when you first BC'd. Congrats girlie! Your hair has come a long way :) Awesome progress!

Qualitee

aaaww Congrats Lucie! Your hair looks great! I still remember when you BCed. How is your family member dealing with her nautral hair? I know you went natural because of her.

fitnessmommy

I remember lurking and reading your post about being unable to put the scissors down after another thought of washing/rollersetting the hair! Good job Girl! BEAUTIFUL natural hair and you look so gorgeous!

Xavier

Lucie your hair is so amazing. You were my inspiration as a relaxed head and definitely as a natural now that I'm transitioning.

reeko43

Very pretty hair. I like the idea of the collage. What a great way to display your journey!