yesterday I learned a little something about cantu products

_belle

the cantu "break cure"
break-cure-strengthening.jpg

and the cantu leave in conditioning repair cream
leave-in-conditioner-repair-cream.jpg

have the exact same ingredients in the exact same order. . .

yesterday when I was in my BSS, the break free was $5.99 and the leave in was $5.49. . . the leave in is more than twice as large. . . not sure how that math pans out I guess the break cure is selling better, but I thought I would share. I bought the leave in conditioner, clearly. :grin:

well i haven't tried the first product but i have tried the second. it's supposed to be a leave in, but it doesn't go on the hair well and it seems to coat my hair with a white, lumpy residue. if the first one blends in the hair better then it is worth purchasing but if they blend in the same, i wouldn't buy either one again. i wonder how they get away with having two products with the same ingredients but sell them at different prices and try to push them as different products. perhaps they each have the same ingredients but they are in different amounts like in product one they might have 2oz water, 1 oz oil and in the second product 2oz water .5 oz oil so they would have the same ingredients and they would appear in the same order but they have different amounts for the ingredients

the cantu "break cure"

yesterday when I was in my BSS, the break free was $5.99 and the leave in was $5.49. . . the leave in is more than twice as large. . . not sure how that math pans out I guess the break cure is selling better, but I thought I would share. I bought the leave in conditioner, clearly. :grin:
They actually differ by one...I believe it is extract of Nettle? Not sure which extract, but I looked very , very carefully! And then bought the leave in.

well i haven't tried the first product but i have tried the second. it's supposed to be a leave in, but it doesn't go on the hair well and it seems to coat my hair with a white, lumpy residue.

Same here for the bolded. I wouldn't buy that one again:nono:, I was so glad when I finally used it all up.

It made my hair dry. I could put this on in the AM and the next AM, dry as a desert.....I tried to hold on to it cuz I paid for it ( I know, I know, bad thinking) but this past week, I finally gave it away.

the cantu "break cure"

YOU LYING!!!! FAREAL?! I GOT BOTH OF THEM HERE loool ...I'm finna go check this out lol! I LOVE THEM BOTH too

For that Leave-in you can't use a lot of it if you are usign it as a leave in. Just use a nickel amount on the ends. The first time my hair looked horribly because it was white everywhere

Yeah I noticed the white residue too. I didnt have any the first time I used it on freshly washed hair but when I re-applied the next day on dry is when I saw it. I think I will use this on damp hair only.

Hmmm, I know the leave in and the breakcure have very similar ingredients but I've used both and they definately don't work the same on my hair. The Breakcure is very moisturizing on both dry and damp hair while the leave in in the big jar works best as a deep conditioner rather than a leave in. If you look at the directions on the leave in, one way you can use is as a dc. So I urge you ladies that initially hate it like I did to try it as a dc.

Same here for the bolded. I wouldn't buy that one again:nono:, I was so glad when I finally used it all up.

You most likely used a glycerin or aloe vera based product with it. That's what generally leaves the residue.

It's like KCCC. It can not be used with glycerin or oils.:rolleyes: If you do that, you will get flakes or your hair will look dirty.:nono: I like what it does with my hair. You only need to use a dime size amount to get max results.

Back