Yet another Dominican Hair Product Question...

Spicee1t

With all of the talk about Dominican Products, it's made me curious so now I want to try them. For those of you who use them, 1) Where do you buy yours? 2) Which ones are you using? & 3) How can you tell what they are used for? The websites I've been to only have the instructions in Spanish. Here are some of the products that I'm interested in: Nacidit, Salerm, Lafier, Miss Key, and any others that you may know about. Also, what is the Honey and Almond brand? I saw this on a website as well and the instructions were also in Spanish.

Please help! I really want to try them but I don't know which products to use. My hair type is 4a/b and it's relaxed.

Thanks!

Allandra

I live in Maryland. I purchase some of my Dominican hair care products in Maryland and Virginia. I also ordered some from Uptown Beauty (in NYC).
I've used/use the following:

Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner
Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse
Lafier Honey and Almond Rinse
Tropical Avocado Cream Conditioner
Tropical Milk and Honey Cream Conditioner
Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse
Nacidit Avocado Rinse
Capilo Honey and Milk Rinse
Rysell Tropical Coconut Hair Treatment

Spicee1t

Wow, Allandra! Thanks for the quick response. Are all the ingredients of those products in Spanish? If so, would it be too much trouble to ask you to explain how you use each.

Thanks!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Spicee1t said:
Allandra,

I forgot to ask you if Uptown Beauty has a website or a phone number.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uptown Beauty Supply
212-987-2480

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Spicee1t said:
Wow, Allandra! Thanks for the quick response. Are all the ingredients of those products in Spanish? If so, would it be too much trouble to ask you to explain how you use each.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Conditioners - I usually leave conditioners on my hair from 3 to 5 minutes. This gives my hair good results.

Conditioner Rinses - I usually leave conditioner rinses on my hair for 5 minutes. This gives my hair good results.

Here's a Spanish translator: http://www.freetranslation.com/

HTH!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Where do you buy yours?

Friends send them to me. I also got some from ethnicsoul.com

Which ones are you using?

Tropical Avocado, Carrot and Milk & Honey, Nacidit Avocado and Olive Oil, Miss Key Avocado and 10 en 1, Rysell Coconut, Henna Queen Carrot, Lafier Honey & Almond Rinse, Proteinol and Acondicionador Capilar. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

How can you tell what they are used for? The websites I've been to only have the instructions in Spanish.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish

what is the Honey and Almond brand?
You're probably talking about BPT by Noruel. You can see them at ethnicsoul.com

LABETT

My favorite Nacidit Olive oil conditioner.
I have 10 en 1 superconditioner and rinse.
I have also ordered from Uptown Beauty in NY and friends and
family send them to me.