Dominican Products Officially in my Regimen

janeemat

First, I need to thank you ladies on this board for introducing me the Dominican products. So far I've tried Silicon MIX, 10 EN 1, Lacio Lacio, an olive oil cond and leave in and I just love them all. I have mainly been using them in my Wed wash, so now I've decided to officially use all Dominican products in my Wed wash and stick with my wonderful Aveda for my Sat wash. I figured since the Aveda DRL has lots of protein in it, I'll just use Aveda on Sat, (plus they're so expensive). Wed I will poo lightly with a moisturizing Dominican poo, use a rinse and then deep cond with one of the Dom cond. I have also been using my Dom olive oil cond on Friday nights as an overnight pre-poo. My hair loves this (thanks JenniferMD). Since I'm in need of other Dom products that I would like to try, I just made a list of what I'm getting ready to order. Yes, the pj in me kicked in and these items are so cheap. If you have tried any, please give me some feed back:

Emergenica (toque agico)
Praital Silk Worm Rinse
Nacidit Olive Oil Poo
Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse
Nacidit Mixed Hair Cond
Capilo Honey & Milk Rinse
Capilo Silk Protein Rinse
Lafier Proteinol Cond
Salerm 21
Silicon Mix Poo

All of this for around $65!

seraphim712

janeemat said:
First, I need to thank you ladies on this board for introducing me the Dominican products. So far I've tried Silicon MIX, 10 EN 1, Lacio Lacio, an olive oil cond and leave in and I just love them all. I have mainly been using them in my Wed wash, so now I've decided to officially use all Dominican products in my Wed wash and stick with my wonderful Aveda for my Sat wash. I figured since the Aveda DRL has lots of protein in it, I'll just use Aveda on Sat, (plus they're so expensive). Wed I will poo lightly with a moisturizing Dominican poo, use a rinse and then deep cond with one of the Dom cond. I have also been using my Dom olive oil cond on Friday nights as an overnight pre-poo. My hair loves this (thanks JenniferMD). Since I'm in need of other Dom products that I would like to try, I just made a list of what I'm getting ready to order. Yes, the pj in me kicked in and these items are so cheap. If you have tried any, please give me some feed back:

Emergenica (toque agico)
Praital Silk Worm Rinse
Nacidit Olive Oil Poo
Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse
Nacidit Mixed Hair Cond
Capilo Honey & Milk Rinse
Capilo Silk Protein Rinse
Lafier Proteinol Cond
Salerm 21
Silicon Mix Poo

All of this for around $65!

I wash my hair on Wed and Sat too!!! Thanks for posting this, I was having a personal debate on using the same shampoo and con on both wash days/ or use a different shampoo and con on Wed and the other on Sat. I guess I'll start doing that then.

buttaflye03

I love my Salerm 21 as a leave-in. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny.

Nacidit Olive Oil poo- I wasn't impressed. My hair had no slip. I only used it once so far though and will give it another try. Kinikakes swears by it.

Nacidit Avocado Rinse- I haven't tried the olive oil rinse but this one is a definite keeper. My hair is moisturized and soft. Great slip also.

I've heard some good reviews of the Silk Worm Rinse. I want to try it myself.

soulfusion

Today I used (for the first time) ..

Keraforce Shampoo (had to use it to get the Shikakai out my hair)
LaBomba conditioner (for my deep conditioner)
Capilo Silk Protein Rinse (saturated hair for detangling)
Silicon Mix Leave in

I usually do braidouts, but today I decided to rollerset in eight ponytails. To rewet my hair, I mixed distilled water, a little of my oil blend, and a squeeze of Salerm 21 in a bottle and used that in a spray bottle.

My hair is NICE!!! :grin: It's bouncy and soft. I'm throwing/giving all this other stuff away! The good thing is, these products are all inexpensive.