Yet another "what's my texture" thread...

MyAngelEyez~C~U

okay, here's my freshly shampooed hair, no product in it (i'm about to do my color). Can one of you hair gurus please tell me what texture I am? I have about 2-3" of new growth (my last "texlax" in October did NOTHING to my hair, no change afterwards), & my roots are not bkt'd. :look:

Help, please!!!:grin:

Attachments

• Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.26.jpg
    Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.26.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.27 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.27 #2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.27.jpg
    Photo on 2009-12-09 at 22.27.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 77

Heavenly

I'm no hair guru, but I think I have the same texture as yours, and I classify myself as a 3c in the nape... and a 4a in the front area.

BlackMasterPiece

Is your hair wet here? If not I think a wet pic where you dont pull your roots hair would be a better way to judge. From what I can see you seem like you may be a 4a.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Is your hair wet here? If not I think a wet pic where you dont pull your roots hair would be a better way to judge. From what I can see you seem like you may be a 4a.

It's towel-dried, and "m not pulling on it, lol, just holding it it place so it wouldn't flop forward:grin:. Thanks, BMP!

Theresamonet

I can't tell at all from those pics. I thought you were pulling it down as well. I only see very slight waves...but it looks really fluffy and soft.:grin:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I can't tell at all from those pics. I thought you were pulling it down as well. I only see very slight waves...but it looks really fluffy and soft.:grin:

I was using the cam on my macbook to take them, so the pics didn't come out very well, IMO. I can't see much wave action, either. I might have to wait another couple of months, when it grows out more. :sad: