Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk

alibi

hair bored
Has anyone used this as a leave in? Any reviews? I was looking for a good detangling leave in, but I don't want it to be as thick as an actual conditioner used as a leave in. This has a very liquidy texture, but it's not milky like the name suggests. I stuck my finger in the bottle at the BSS (I know, that was ghetto! LOL) and it feels like it gives great slip, but I haven't bought it yet. Come on PJ's, where are you???
sekret.gif
laugh.gif

laminates_detanglingmilk.jpg

I didnt like it at ALL! I was realy suprised. It didnt detangle my hair even a little...and mine isnt even thick!

Thanks SG and T! I knew I could count on my PJ girls! Now I can spend the money on another leave in...any suggestions???
sekret.gif

Hey pooh what beauty store did you go to? I want to make sure if I'm ever in the are I stay away from it!
rofl.gif

half the fingernail polish is probably gone from the bottles, conditioner bottles opened and dipped into, rollers missing from the packs, all because pooh got her ghetto booty in their samplin'
rofl.gif

ayanapooh - I can't remember if you said you dislike Biolage Leave-In Tonic or not so sorry if I'm writing about it yet again! But anyways, if you're willing to spend the money on the Sebastian, I would suggest the Biolage. It gives incredible slip and it is milky.

Back