You perfect length and hair texture?

What is the ideal length and texture for you hair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

labellenoire

natural bsl stretched,full sl unstretched

SAME HERE!!! I don't really have a 'hair goal' per se, except for healthy hair. However, at BSL stretched and full shoulder length in its natural state, I would be happy because I know that that is realistic for me in terms of my life style and easier manageability.

nikolite

I voted my natural texture at MBL--I suppose that would be APL in its shrunken state. WL would be nice too just to see if I can reach it, but I can imagine myself cutting it back to MBL and leaving it there as the ideal.

pringe

i'm actually ok with myown texture. I just want it to be a full apl when stretched out. i want full shoulder length when natural

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I voted WL+ and straight. More specifically, I want Blunt hip length and straight. I'm trying to be on that Pocahontas status. :lol:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
My perfect length would be WL streched and a uniform texture of my natural texture (either all 3c, 4a or 4b).

discodumpling

WL stretched natural hair is my current goal. My shrinkage is AWESOME though i'm between APL & BSL & it shrinks to EL in some places :)

tdc1978

I would love to be MBL or WL wavy/curly. I have natural 4B hair that does not like relaxers or texturizers so the wavy/loose curly texture is only a dream.

Missi

ideal - Texlaxed at APL....I want to be able to rock a co-wash and the wavey pattern be at APL but when straightened I want it to sit 1.5 inches from BSL

lovelyone80

MBL natural
i have 4b hair...so that would be interesting. i guess the only way it'd be MBL is if I had it stretched out. LOL.

it's APL stretched now.

LunadeMiel

I would love to be waist length unstreched (my texture). Right now I'm BSL streched but curly hair hair is neck length :nono:

Bun Mistress

I said natural text MBL but with my shirkage that would be too much hair!!! So maybe I shour say natural text and APL.

Janet'

Right now, my hair straightened is BSB, but in its natural texture, I'm still not touching my shoulders...My hair definitely grows out and not down...So, I really don't know how to vote...Ideally, I would like my hair in its natural texture to be APL...At the rate that I'm going, when I straightened, that would be TBL!!!

Harina

MBL stretched, my natural texture (mostly 4b). I know it's going to shrink up above my shoulders no matter the length so that's not even a factor fo rme.

chasturner84

At the moment I would like to be MBL Relaxed. If I were natural, I would like to be SL unstretched, MBL straightened :grin:

Nonie

I dunno. I just want Mwedzi's hair or Sonce's hair or Sera's hair or Yassylane's hair, so not any particular length--just whatever length they're sporting now. I love the lengths they have and their texture is like mine (or very close in the case of Yassylane) and I would not give up my texture for any other. So yes, if my hair was like any of theirs, I'd be beside myself with ecstasy.

softblackcotton

I would love for my hair to be MBL in an semi-stretched natural state which my shrinkage would mean I would be WL. Like another poster said my hair grows out and not down. The shrinkage is about *hold your jaws up* more than 80%. My hair at it's most shrunken state looks to be only 1.5 to 2 inches, but it's fully stretch state it measures 9-10 inches. I haven't seen my hair fully straigtened since December 2009 and even then it only lasted 30 mins before it started to revert. I think as my hair gets longer it will shrink less due to the weight of the hair.

Imani

Natural, THICK, shiny, lush, and APL with long layers when straightened. I would be in heaven!

I realized a while ago that my hair just isnt as thick as some of the folks on here I drool over. But, I do think w/some TLC it can be thick enough to get the look I fantasize about. Hopefully it will be there or close by end of 2011! :yep:

iri9109

i didnt vote because what is the difference between natural texture and curly/wavy if my hair is naturally curly? so i didnt know what to pick but i would love APL or MBL hair while stetched, but i would only straighten (silk wrap) like 1x a year so it would probably look shoulder length curly most of the time b/c i have insane shrinkage...i used to want APL unstretched hair, but with shrinkage i doubt that would ever happen unless my hair was hip length or longer.