You perfect length and hair texture?

What is the ideal length and texture for you hair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRJones

SL in it's curly state and BSL to MB when it's straight :grin:, has to be Thick and Luscious though, hate thin looking hair.:nono:

OneYear

i voted for WL natural texture :), that would be my ultimate goal!! :) even thinking about it gives me chills lol... i hope to ge there by braiding my hair for long periods of time, this way, loosing minimal hair :)

Triniwegian

I voted APL curly.
I am not sure where my straight hair will be then but I would rather have a curly goal length than a straight goal length, since I wear my hair curly 99% of the time.

Triniwegian

i voted for WL natural texture :), that would be my ultimate goal!! :) even thinking about it gives me chills lol... i hope to ge there by braiding my hair for long periods of time, this way, loosing minimal hair :)

Your hair gives me chills :drool:

Kurlee

the way i'm feeling today. Longhairdontcare from youtube's hair is what i hope to have one day

LoveLiLi

I'd like WL, wavy hair. And by wavy, I mean my natural hair that has been put in 4-6 plaits over night and then worn out during the day.

My goal is Beyonce's wavy hair in Green Light.

Attachments

• the-beyonce-experience-tour-book.jpg
    the-beyonce-experience-tour-book.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 21

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
In my fantasy world. i would be mid back length with loose curls. In real life, I will grow my hair to that length and just style it with the way I like. Win-Win.

Last edited:

Neith

I voted WL and beyond - curly/wavy

My dream hair is smack in the middle of waist and hip length in a braid out.

It would be my natural texture, but my shrinkage factor is too crazy for that. Currently it shrinks to 1/3rd of its actual length.

In a braid out it shrinks to half its length.

I'm not too optimistic about reaching this goal :lol: However, I'll try. As long as my hair is healthy, who knows what lengths it can reach? And if I never reach my dream length, I'll be happy with any length I get.

hannan

I think APL curly is a good length. Straightened on me would be about WL-HL so I think that's as far as I'm gonna go. I don't think I can handle anything longer.

Chantelle09

Whichever way the wind blows... Generally I like to where my hair straight with a little wave. On a wild day I wear the full afro!

anon123

Oh, so the poll is how you would wear it daily? In that case, I'd like to wear it in a twist out that falls to BSL. What texture is "twist out"?

My ideal hair would be natural APL-BSL. Maybe I could push for MBL if I felt like it. I would also probably straighten and rollerset at times for a different look :yep:

jouissance

Natural, collarbone length, which would be BSL stretched, probably. I have a lot of nutrition, weight and fashion goals to work on so I don't want to get overly invested in hair growth.

Incognitus

Hmm.....Well, I'd like my natural hair to be just past MBL (unstretched) and just past WL straightened...and for my hair to be all 1 texture (3c-ish). I'm a 3c/4a combo right now.

Lucia

I would wear it 50/50 straight/natural HL-TL straight and APL-BSL curly
Ahhh that would be perfection. :cloud9:

Last edited:

BostonMaria

I picked WL and beyond - natural texture, which is what I already have

If I could change anything about my hair it would be the frizz and moisture. I wish my hair wasn't so dry.