Your Experiences Ordering From Camdengrey.com?

toufa

I'm thinking of ordering some essential oils from Camdengrey.com. Their prices seem to be much better than anywhere else, but I'm a little concerned. I wonder how their prices can be that much lower and not be lesser quality? And also I saw some pretty bad reviews on their customer services and shipping charges when I did a google search.

If you've ordered from them, can you tell me about your experiences? Are their oils good quality? What about their shipping and customer service? Thanks in advance for the info.

tanjola

I have ordered from them twice based on reviews in another thread and have not had any problems so far. After reading your inquiry I googled them and was shocked by the complaints! Not sure if I will order from them again. I ordered butter madness and lotion on the first order. They were just ok IMO.The second order was about a month ago which included argan, macadamia, and sweet almond oils. I haven't really used the oils yet to determine the quality but Idk.........

Sent from my SCH-I500 using SCH-I500

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
Their prices are that low bc their shipping is so high. I wanted to order something yesterday. All my stuff together was $20.40, shipping was $14.

LadyD

I order from them all the time and I have never had a problem.

I love their Shea butter. I have tried around 6 different butters from them and lots of oils and was pleased with all.

Last edited:

Xaragua

i have ordered from them before, without any problem whatsoever. They have good quality products. their shipping is on the high side that why when I shop from them i try to buy everything that i think I might need.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
They seem to have increased their shipping since i last ordered(a few years ago) i had a good experienced and enjoyed what i had gotten. Imo if you are going to use camnden grey get larger sizes. That is where they would be better to by from compared to other sites even with shipping. Also dont forget to ask for your free samples!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've ordered from them once: their version of Pure Argan Oil (No issues).

And it was during BF so I think their BF Sale kinda off-set the shipping some-what.:yep:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I have ordered from them and had no issues. That was awhile ago, though. I bought some un-petroleum jelly. Good luck with your purchases.

Pompous Blue

They seem to have increased their shipping since i last ordered(a few years ago) i had a good experienced and enjoyed what i had gotten. Imo if you are going to use camnden grey get larger sizes. That is where they would be better to by from compared to other sites even with shipping. Also dont forget to ask for your free samples!
I agree with Napp. Order in bulk and larger sizes. Will save on shipping by not having to order often.

I've ordered from them twice. Once in June 2010 and once 12/2010.....Oils, butters and essential oils. Their products are of good quality. And I've ordered the same products from other sites - brambleberry.com, fromnaturewithlove.com, lotioncrafter.com, butters-n-bars.com, etc.

Their customer service is on point, too. I had an issue with my order in Dec. due to Fedex (I hate them). Apparently some products spilled and they delivered it back to Camden-grey.com. They never tried to deliver it to me. I was tracking the package's return to Camden-grey and received an email from them asking why I hadn't contacted them about not receiving my package on the scheduled date. They told me they were shipping me out a new order (overnight delivery) and they would deal with Fedex. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with their proactiveness and willingness to please. Received my order 2 days later.

Also, both times I ordered, one order was shipped in one day and the 2nd order was shipped in 2 days (I guess because of the Xmas season 12/21/10).

I love them and will order from them again.

Last edited:

toufa

Thanks everyone for your responses. Seems like mostly positive experiences in terms of product and customer service; just shipping costs might be a problem. I'll go back and see what the total cost would be for what I want to order and then decide. Thanks again for your help!

prospurr4

I ordered some pure argan oil from them, and I think it is good quality. I found their customer service to be excellent; it was my first order, and I was a little indecisive, but the representative was very patient with me. My order arrived quickly and accurate; I would definately order from them again.

At that time (about a year ago) I didn't find their shipping costs to be excessive; however, I did place a large order, so....

tenderheaded

I ordered from them for the 3rd year in a row. I like their pure argan oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil, and camillia seed oil. Their prices are good and the shipping times are respectable.

FromNatureWithLove and New Dimensions also sell everything you're looking for, but the prices are higher. One of these days I'll try argan oil from them to see what makes it worth more!

BostonMaria

I've ordered from them at least 3-4 times without any issues. Their shipping costs are high so I always make sure I'm placing a big order to justify the $14 in shipping fees.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

toufa

Thought I would update this thread as I placed and received my Camdengrey.com order. Everything looks in order (oils, bottles and droppers). It took 5 business days to arrive. The prices were good. The shipping cost was a bit high though. But I won't complain as I ordered quite a bit. Haven't used anything yet, but the the oils smell great!

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

^^^ glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. I'm getting ready to make a purchase from them too. Glad that I stopped by this thread today....I now know that I'll need to order in bulk.