YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPOT!!

latingirly020488

OMG ! i cant believe this! i feel like this girl is calling for our help!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies , i was looking at youtube trying to find a video on doing sew in weaves .. and i found this video ... the girl says that she doesn;t want to sew in the weave to the girls side of her head because she has a lot of breakage,and according to her it wud cause even more breakage but yet she is willing to glue it in ????? oh lord just watch for yourselves :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
here is the you tube link, please have your box of tissues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7FuQrXAPQ&NR=1

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

I'd rather wear a wig if I had a bald spot. Who knows maybe the weave caused it ?

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

omg... I couldn't watch it. Soooo sad

Wow..I am waiting for the video to load and I can already see this is going to be a bad video. Her bald spot is huge.

Oh, wow, that's so sad - that's a good sized bald spot.... I can only imagine the shame she has about it - :nono: - I hope if they know enough to put a video on youtube, they might know enough to learn how to grow her hair rather than using weave glue on her scalp - that's just sad...... :sad:

omg... I couldn't watch it. Soooo sad

i want to fly over to her and pull her by the ear!! I posted a comment telling her to come over to long hair care forum ..i usually dont tell people anything .. but this is just toooo much :nono: . It was so hard for me to watch this ...

that is not going to help her grow her hair back in. She should do a wig, like someone mentioned, or a netweave.

It is not funny to me. I feel bad for her, because she can grow that back in easily. I think too many women try to hide problems instead of trying to solve them.

this makes me so sad... young girls with obviously no hair guidance.. the one doing the hair looks like she is just "trying a thing or two" basically experimenting with that bald head girl's hair (whats left of it) i don't even care to give them any advice because it looks any constructive criticism she gets she replies with ghetto a** remarks that make no sense. i give advice to those who ask and look like they need a helping hand. Not this girl !!! sorry she is way to rude replying back to her comments

It's just hair. I left a positive comment. Keep doing you boo and keep learning the new trends. Don't let the haters stop you.

:lachen:

I can't believe I use to do this to my hair... This girl don't even know how to do it right. she doesn't have to mesh so much. she is spreading the glue unnecessarily. a blow dryer would have dry it really quick.

I couldn't even look at the rest of that without cringing!! It's definitely huge. If I had a spot like that, I wouldn't resort to gluing no weave in like she's getting done.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: WHY would she do that??

It's just hair. I left a positive comment. Keep doing you boo and keep learning the new trends. Don't let the haters stop you.

The negative comments have nothing to do w/ hatin'. How can applying glue directly on someones bald scalp be a good thing?

The negative comments have nothing to do w/ hatin'. How can applying glue directly on someones bald scalp be a good thing?

Maybe I should have added this disclaimer to my LHCF post.

DISCLAIMER: Comment not to be taken seriously by those who are health concious, care about other peoples hair, or feel they are hair gurus or at least students.

I think it's all perspective. We can say alot of bad things about a lot of things people do to their hair on this board. And everyone backs them up talking about it's healthy. B.S. But, it's their hair which is always a good defense So I feel if it's yours do what you want to it. You can intertwine pigeon feathers in it if you want to ...it's not that serious. lol Hahaha. Do you boo. :lachen:

Last edited:

that was YOU!!?! and when i read it i was sittin here thinking. :nono: there goes another person who doesnt kno anything about hair care. i would hate to see what HER hair looks like.. i almost commented on ur comment but decided not to at the last minute..

that was YOU!!?! and when i read it i was sittin here thinking. :nono: there goes another person who doesnt kno anything about hair care. i would hate to see what HER hair looks like.. i almost commented on ur comment but decided not to at the last minute..

Yea it was me..hahaha. I havent' had youtube beef before...that would have been sad.
:nono:

I thought if we were going to be silly I might as well too. The comments on that womans video are horrific. Absolutely sad and horrific. Anyone who uses such language but really "cares" is pathetic.

It looks like she is a young girl if you watch her other videos. Why tear the girl down so badly. Out of the comments maybe a few are constructive. But, the rest are ridiculous.

I rather build her up as far up as I could to balance out the craziness other people wrote. So sad.

Last edited:

SMH...I couldn't even watch it. I started to feel sick.

The girl says that she got her braids pulled out when she was young and it won't grow back. :sad:

Yea it was me..hahaha. I havent' had youtube beef before...that would have been sad.
:nono:

I thought if we were going to be silly I might as well too. The comments on that womans video are horrific. Absolutely sad and horrific. Anyone who uses such language but really "cares" is pathetic.

It looks like she is a young girl if you watch her other videos. Why tear the girl down so badly. Out of the comments maybe a few are constructive. But, the rest are ridiculous.

I rather build her up as far up as I could to balance out the craziness other people wrote. So sad.

While I don't agree with the way she did her friend's hair, I have to agree with you to a point. I don't think leaving mean comments in her box is gonna help. Some of those comments were just disgusting. I do hope that goes to a cosmotology school and learn to apply hair properly, grow as a student, and make big bucks $$$ doing hair properly.

As far as the bald spot....a weave cap and a sew-in would be a much better option.

While I don't agree with the way she did her friend's hair, I have to agree with you to a point. I don't think leaving mean comments in her box is gonna help. Some of those comments were just disgusting. I do hope that goes to a cosmotology school and learn to apply hair properly, grow as a student, and make big bucks $$$ doing hair properly.

As far as the bald spot....a weave cap and a sew-in would be a much better option.

I agree with you completely.
Something like the above would have been a nie thing to put in her comments.

I'm horrified, that's the saddest thing I've seen in a long time regarding someones hair.

I feel so sorry for the hair on this poor woman's head...I mean why is she letting this lady play in her head?:nono:

If you watch the other two videos, she shows how she did the rest of the weave and most of it was a sew-in. Sadly, it appears she may be doing even MORE damage with her sew-in technique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1llLfwn5U&feature=related

And here's the finished look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0A0lSDOU30&feature=related

Yes I saw those other videos too... I mean basically it boils down to women and girls trying the old DIY way, but not knowing what should or should not be done. I mean when you look at it like this it's a cycle... You've got stylists not knowing what the hell they're doing, frying hair left and right, doing stupid crap like "quick weaves" - which I learned about from this board and have yet to see this, please someone send a link to THAT lol, not insisting that clients get DC's when washing, etc etc etc. So this kind of thing is only natural to happen.

What I want to know is WHO taught her this technique, or did she learn this on her own. The threading is going to lead to more bald spots on that poor girl. I didnt even see the second video of how she did it until now, I did see the third video - the end result... And you can see clearly where her hair ends and where the weave continues to extend....:nono::nono: But you see chicks lookin like this all the time. If my weaves werent on point, YOU WOULDNT SEE MY *** OUTSIDE, lol.

I didn't mean to be mean.... But, I kept it real....
That was too ghetto and her friend is going to hate her guts forever when that spot keeps growing.

I don't know wats worst: the video: or the people who actually find this video to be extremely helpful

I emailed her also something positive and I hope she takes it an joins. I had a similar blad spot from a hot comb, I use sulfur 8 and my hair grow back.

Back