YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPOT!!

Valerie

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

Oh my goodness, I could not watch anymore.

latingirly020488

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

i also emailed her something positive and put the link to long hair care forum .. now its up to her to decide whether she wants to keep damaging her hair or finally take care of it .. this video is so upsetting to me .. im still tramatized :wallbash:

Traycee

i also emailed her something positive and put the link to long hair care forum .. now its up to her to decide whether she wants to keep damaging her hair or finally take care of it .. this video is so upsetting to me .. im still tramatized :wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That has got to be one of the most ghetto you tube's I have ever seen.....What was up with the background noise...And people yelling in the back ground...:lachen::lachen:

FeelinIt

Yeah the telephone part was funny though.

But hey, I did the same thing with my first couple of glue ins. I also did the spritz with the new era holding spray and the frying pan sound effects on my strand of hair while curling. Remeber the thick crust on the curling iron??? HAHAHAH!!! After getting hip to the game, i stopped. I've done so much crappy stuff to my hair that I'm surprised I have any at all.

She did what she thought was good. She'll learn......hopefully.

Qualitee

My God!! That's one of the reasons why I have hair weaves!!!!:nono:

Allandra

Oh my, that's not cool.

chavascandy

It's just hair. I left a positive comment. Keep doing you boo and keep learning the new trends. Don't let the haters stop you.

:lachen:

:nono:****You can't be serious.******:nono:

That poor girl in the chair was sitting there quietly too, just thinking that was the right thing to do to fill in her bald spot.

Poor girl. Those ghetto comments at the bottom of the video were quite inappropiate. They could have left the sterotype out of it.

MsCounsel

Um, pardon me for taking so long to respond to this thread... I was looking for an emoticon that completely THROWS UP!!!!!

That was the most disgusting thing ever!!! OMG

BeetleBug

Oh my! I hope she gets the help she needs. The harsh comments were uncalled for. The sad thing about some of those comments is that they were probably made by some LHCF members.

poookie

i want to fly over to her and pull her by the ear!! I posted a comment telling her to come over to long hair care forum ..i usually dont tell people anything .. but this is just toooo much :nono: . It was so hard for me to watch this ...

oh no... now she's gonna come over and feel bad because there's an entire thread dedicated to her misusage of weave glue... probably gonna scare her away before she gives lhcf a chance!

to the girl who made the video:
this wasn't meant to make fun of or ridicule you. we want you to grow your hair out! we're just shocked and appalled at the lack of proper hair care know-how in our community.

LaManda

oh no... now she's gonna come over and feel bad because there's an entire thread dedicated to her misusage of weave glue... probably gonna scare her away before she gives lhcf a chance!

to the girl who made the video:
this wasn't meant to make fun of or ridicule you. we want you to grow your hair out! we're just shocked and appalled at the lack of proper hair care know-how in our community.

Great statement Poookie.

MsCounsel

Yeah, okay... found it..

:barf:

pringe

hmm, u know...that video made me grateful. Because of all the times i think that i have some issues with my hair, my hair still is relatively healthy. I don't have any bald spots so I'm blessed and thankful for my hair!

Anyway, i just HAD to leave a message. Cause its so sad. I left a message about hair maintenance because we as a people need to learn more healthy ways to take care of our hair. That's the issue.

Another issue: she seems like a young girl. Someone left her a kinda nasty message and she started cussing them out and i knew from her language that she's still immature. She's learning like she pointed out and there's nothing wrong with giving her some guidance from our point of view and some knowledge.

Who knows? If we educate with love, maybe we may have a convert who we'll see on LHCF soon!!!

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched

That is just wrong! WTH was she thinking putting glue on a bald spot? Did she even go to beauty school? And the poor girl she had on there...at least some people commented so I hope she gets the point. About the person yelling in the background and the phone ringing...

KweenBeeDiva

If you watch the other two videos, she shows how she did the rest of the weave and most of it was a sew-in. Sadly, it appears she may be doing even MORE damage with her sew-in technique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1llLfwn5U&feature=related

And here's the finished look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0A0lSDOU30&feature=related

:burning:noooooooooooooooooooooooo. I think it would have been less stress over that bald area in she'd just used a weave cap!!!! Isn't the way she's doing the sew in more harm than good? Wht happens when her hair grows? Won't it get matted?

ChocolateSoda

I remember helping my cousin use that glue remover to get that crap out. It was awful! Ain't no way.
It's evil - EVIL!!!! :swearing:

I'm sorry, but if you have a way to film & put stuff on youtube, you have a way to do some on-line reasearch. That's how I found LHCF!!

berry87

:nono::nono::nono: :cry2: :cry2: It was hard to watch but I can't fault her entirely because she does not know any better. I hope she reads the message's you ladies wrote and join the forum or at least try to research better hair care solutions. :ohwell:

charmtreese

Awww man, this is sooo sad and pitiful. I watched all 3 videos and both of the girls seem really young. But in the 3rd video (the grand finale), the moma was in the background doing commentary and the young lady that was getting the weave stated that the moma had helped. Now her grown a$$ should've know better!!! :nono:

TaurusAngel

:nono::nono::nono: Oh wow. I thought i done seen it all then i see this. What is wrong with that woman? U call that styling? A stylist cares about the hair condition and not making sure u obtain the style. She never needs to get a license. Thats horrible. And some of those ignorant people agreeing with her. Are u serious? Hereditary or not, u don't put glue on a bald spot.

graCeful_89

hmm, u know...that video made me grateful. Because of all the times i think that i have some issues with my hair, my hair still is relatively healthy. I don't have any bald spots so I'm blessed and thankful for my hair!

Anyway, i just HAD to leave a message. Cause its so sad. I left a message about hair maintenance because we as a people need to learn more healthy ways to take care of our hair. That's the issue.

Another issue: she seems like a young girl. Someone left her a kinda nasty message and she started cussing them out and i knew from her language that she's still immature. She's learning like she pointed out and there's nothing wrong with giving her some guidance from our point of view and some knowledge.

Who knows? If we educate with love, maybe we may have a convert who we'll see on LHCF soon!!!

:clap: AY-MEHN.

latingirly020488

I truly hope and pray these girls join long hair care forum .. or even if they dont join , i hope they atleast try lurking and getting tips from us .. :yep: .. these video has scarred my mind forever..:wallbash:

princessdi

Ok, first I would be discouraged from going to her in the first place if I had that much breakage, so much so, that I didn't have any hair in that particular spot. Secondly, I would shy away from her from wanting to create more of a problem for putting glue in my alreay damaged hair.:nono:

Not a good video!! It just makes me sick!!!

netnet26

I don't know wats worst: the video: or the people who actually find this video to be extremely helpful

I know right...this was SOOO sad...You dont want to knock any ones hustle...because for all she knows what she did WAS good...so what do you do :nono::spinning:.... you can only hope she will find LHCF....and begin her journey w/ us..:yep:

DaDragonPrincess

I want to curse so bad,but i'm gone to be good,I can't believe she glued that weave in that girl hair with that breakage.:wallbash:

charmtreese

Girl, why you dig this thread up. You know that it's just gonna get shut down like every other you tube thread!!!!

diligence

I looked at an updated video and it looks like the ladies started using mtg on those bald spots and got really good results. These sisters were really proud to have made this progress on the little sister's hair and I'm so happy for them!