YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPOT!!

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

I looked at an updated video and it looks like the ladies started using mtg on those bald spots and got really good results. These sisters were really proud to have made this progress on the little sister's hair and I'm so happy for them!
Exactly and the history is they used to braid her hair too tight when she was little, they did do a good job on getting her edges back

I guess its hard for new folks to know whats already been visited and went over already on here

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO MADE ME CRINGE/ CRY! A GIRL GLUING A HAIR PIECE TO A GIRLS BALD SPO

I looked at an updated video and it looks like the ladies started using mtg on those bald spots and got really good results. These sisters were really proud to have made this progress on the little sister's hair and I'm so happy for them!

Thats good because it makes you want to jump through the computer screen to apply some treatment,lol.

Yea it was me..hahaha. I havent' had youtube beef before...that would have been sad.
:nono:

I thought if we were going to be silly I might as well too. The comments on that womans video are horrific. Absolutely sad and horrific. Anyone who uses such language but really "cares" is pathetic.

It looks like she is a young girl if you watch her other videos. Why tear the girl down so badly. Out of the comments maybe a few are constructive. But, the rest are ridiculous.

I rather build her up as far up as I could to balance out the craziness other people wrote. So sad.
yeah they were from the previous thread, I really hope there is not a repeat now that this is a repost again:nono:

these are kids! and in high school, the child has thin edges and I'm sure they were just trying to deal with a way for her to be 'socially accepted' at school with balding edges , she already addressed it in another video, and already took steps to help her edges

this is over already:wallbash:

oh it was bumped not resposted

hopefully it will die back down quickly :yep:

Am I missing something b/c from what I seen she didn't actually glue the weave on the bald spot.

Girl, why you dig this thread up. You know that it's just gonna get shut down like every other you tube thread!!!!

I know-right:grin: Maybe this one won't get locked b/c everyone seems to agree:grin:

This vid goes to show the level of ignorance of proper haircare that is prevalent in our community.

No need to bash them. They just need to be educated.

This vid goes to show the level of ignorance of proper haircare that is prevalent in our community.

No need to bash them. They just need to be educated.

your hair is soooo pretty:grin:

OMG...ain't no way...:nono: I'd be putting Rogaine on that bad boy and rocking a wig. :yep:

ETA: Ain't no way I would be letting this girl touch my hair!

Last edited:
Back