1 month progress with my vitamins...

Dove56

Ok I'm going to have to try marine collagen and ener-g STAT!!

Your growth is amazing for just 1 month!

I've been consistent w my vits all year and I wish I could take MSM in that high a dose, but it gives me sinus headaches.. I need this kind of growth in my life though. :grin:

I still can't believe it. When your hair breaks off you want your hair back STAT! These buns are soooo boring :ohwell:. :perplexed I still have a ways to go but these vitamins are certaintly getting me there quicker than I anticipated.

Supposedly, MSM is great for lengthing the anagen or active phase of hair growth. Maybe you will get results with a lower dosage. I bet the marine collagen and Ener-g will be potent additions to your regime. :yep: Keep us posted!

Dove56

Can you take a picture of the pills? I want to try them but I have a hard time swallowing large (or medium) sized pills.

RavenSR

I took a picture of the Ener-g vitamin next to the GNC Woman's Ultra Mega vitamin.

Attachments

• Energyvitamin.jpg
    Energyvitamin.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 55
  • energyvitamin2.jpg
    energyvitamin2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 38

LadyEuphoria007

So yeah I went out and got the vitamins today. MSM, Biotin, Horsetail Grass, and I'm just going to take my regular multivitamin as well. Someone should start a challenge...:look: lol

greight

GREAT progress, Dove! I'm a believer of Marine Collagen! Hope I can start putting some good progress pictures too

Dove56

GREAT progress, Dove! I'm a believer of Marine Collagen! Hope I can start putting some good progress pictures too

Yes, it is potent. :yep:

You know I've tried it on and off but I remember buying them in Jan of 2010 (I took them consistenly for maybe 1 month lol) and a lady at work told me how fast my hair had grown, I was so shocked someone could tell but I wasn't desperate enough, like I am now, to STAY with it!:yep:

cutenss

Dove56 How was it dealing with the company in which you ordered the Ener-G? I am thinking of placing an order with them, and I wanted to know your experience? I would like to get some of the Carlson's Fish Oil.

Dove56

Dove56 How was it dealing with the company in which you ordered the Ener-G? I am thinking of placing an order with them, and I wanted to know your experience? I would like to get some of the Carlson's Fish Oil.

@cuteness

They were great.:yep: I ordered from AllStarhealth.com and the shipping was prompt and price was great. They have a 1 a day tablet and a 2 tablet, I ordered the 2 per Day bottle. :)

CoutureMe06

Amazing progress! The same thing happened to me. I suffered a set back because of bleaching my hair. I had to cut 4-5 inches. My hair would have been full APL.

Right now I'm taking Priteva 1x a day. I just ordered these supplements and will take these as well. I need length back ASAP!!

Thanks for posting. It is great to see success stories. I hope to have the same.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rina88

Wow great progress! It looks like you're on the way to a full and speedy recovery from your setback OP.

Dove56

Amazing progress! The same thing happened to me. I suffered a set back because of bleaching my hair. I had to cut 4-5 inches. My hair would have been full APL.

Right now I'm taking Priteva 1x a day. I just ordered these supplements and will take these as well. I need length back ASAP!!

Thanks for posting. It is great to see success stories. I hope to have the same.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

CoutureMe06

Isn't bleach the devil? Yes, girl, I had to keep cutting and cutting it was a mess. One side was shorter than the other, it looked a shag/mullet :look:.

I am sure you will have great success with the vitamins. The lady on YT grew her hair to TBL very quickly. :yep:

I will continue to update this thread when I flatiron and I will include scalp shots just so everyone can see what's up. :yep: Happy growing!

GinnyP

Ener-g vitamins:

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/vitol-ener-g_two_per_day.htm

This has everything but the kitchen sink in it.

Dove56

Awesome! Do you.think cowashing played a role as well?

abcd09

I'm sure it helps with retention and it forces you to leave your hair alone. :yep:

Before the breakage I would always deep condition once a week and rollerset every Sunday and wrap it during the week. I very rarely did protective styles but I always had great retention even with the keratin treatments. My hair is medium and very strong so it takes alot to break it down, unfortunately I found the breaking point. :nono:

I do think my results would be the same either cowashing or rollersetting as long as I stay away from flatirons!

Last edited:

Marand13

I still can't believe it. When your hair breaks off you want your hair back STAT! These buns are soooo boring :ohwell:. :perplexed I still have a ways to go but these vitamins are certaintly getting me there quicker than I anticipated.

Supposedly, MSM is great for lengthing the anagen or active phase of hair growth. Maybe you will get results with a lower dosage. I bet the marine collagen and Ener-g will be potent additions to your regime. :yep: Keep us posted!

Totally Agreed!! I had a little mishap with BKT and shedding so my hair has been at a standstill length-wise and has also thinned out tremendously since Apr. Taking iron, biotin, msm and epo right now and also doing sulfur oil and coffee, my baby hairs are already sprouting up, when they usually take a year to grow back in.

I've had my braids in for 1.5 weeks and I already have a little over 1/4". So what I am doing now is definitely giving me that boost... lol But I'm being greedy!! I want mmmooooorrrrreeee!!! :lachen: :drunk:

I'm going to add the marine collagen and ener-g in Jan. I'm wearing my braids till Feb, so I will judge the growth then. :yep:

Dove56

Totally Agreed!! I had a little mishap with BKT and shedding so my hair has been at a standstill length-wise and has also thinned out tremendously since Apr. Taking iron, biotin, msm and epo right now and also doing sulfur oil and coffee, my baby hairs are already sprouting up, when they usually take a year to grow back in.

I've had my braids in for 1.5 weeks and I already have a little over 1/4". So what I am doing now is definitely giving me that boost... lol But I'm being greedy!! I want mmmooooorrrrreeee!!! :lachen: :drunk:

I'm going to add the marine collagen and ener-g in Jan. I'm wearing my braids till Feb, so I will judge the growth then. :yep:

Shoot I'm greedy too. I want as much growth as possible as quickly as possible!

luckiestdestiny

Nature's Gate Marine Collagen what in the world does it look like? Is there a link? Whenever I type it in Nature's life marine collagen pops up instead. Thanks. I am already using collagen for my skin maybe I can switch to this version

abioni

Dove56

Really great progress! I plan to do keratin treatments too. The first one I did with organics brand didn't take though. I plan to do it again soon.

Which of them did you take during the month you gained this growth Viviscal or Marine Collagen? Also what brand of Biotin do you use?

Dove56

Dove56

Really great progress! I plan to do keratin treatments too. The first one I did with organics brand didn't take though. I plan to do it again soon.

Which of them did you take during the month you gained this growth Viviscal or Marine Collagen? Also what brand of Biotin do you use?

abioni

I was taking Viviscal the longest but they really produce similar results. I am taking marine collagen now. The difference is really the price.

I purchased the biotin 5,000 mcg from GNC. :)

Let me know if you have any questions about keratin because I have done tons of treatments using tons of brands for almost 4 years. I lurve keratin!

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Nice progress! I wish I could swallow pills. :(

I just got my sister-n-law some hairfinity pills for Christmas. I made her a basket of hair products and included 5 bottles of hairfinity. She is going to love it.

KaramelDiva1978

Nice progress! I wish I could swallow pills. :(

I just got my sister-n-law some hairfinity pills for Christmas. I made her a basket of hair products and included 5 bottles of hairfinity. She is going to love it.

That sounds so nice! I almost did the same thing for my mom, but she is salon addicted and I just couldn't picture my Wen going to waste. I aim to break her of that Salon habit in 2013! I know your sis will love it.