1st JCPenney Salon Experience..PIC HEAVY!

SelahOco

Now that's some good hair :) So thick and shiny and dark. What make you try JC Penny?

Was the stylist a Becky? :look:

MA2010

LOL at your story...."what she know about that?"

Look at all that growth and shine! Your hair looks great!!!

bluevalentine

girl your hair looks fantastic and your progress is amazing!!

if my next self relaxing attempt doesn't turn out the way i want it to, i think i'm going to try a jcpenny salon as well.

taz007

:lol: Yeah she was black! I didnt get to pick her. I called up the salon to ask prices then told her i wanted an appointment. I knew that they had white and black stylists and the chances of Becky putting a relaxer on someone was VERY slim.

She told me who was available for my appointment time and i asked if they do consultations or can i come and see her face & hair before my appointment.

So I went in one day before my appointment just to look at her. She seemed nice and her hair was nice so I felt trust and kept the appointment. I asked her a couple quick questions and she asked how i liked my hair styled, etc. and thats it.

I didnt mind the chain salon feeling. Its a trade-off. Yeah, she cant put a lot of different things on my hair and i cant be cheap and bring in my own products but I loved the time management, no one is gonna come in selling bootleg DVD's, high-end products, etc.

It has been years since I have been to a salon and I forgot all about the "vendors"!:lachen:

taz007

Don't forget about the Rib/Chicken/Fried Fish Dinners and the Oils & Incense and Knock-Off Perfumes.:look:
:lachen::lachen:

I also don't miss being in there 'til midnight when my appointment was at 2pm and that talk every 15 minutes about "Yo hair is THICK, I should have charged you much more .....:blah:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lachen::lachen:

I also don't miss being in there 'til midnight when my appointment was at 2pm and that talk every 15 minutes about "Yo hair is THICK, I should have charged you much more .....:blah:

Oh Yeah....and the Fake Coach Bags, Louis Vuitton, Dooney's etc......

chosen07

great progress and your hair is just beautiful!!!! you almost made me long for the shine and "swing" of a fresh relaxer. lol

blue_flower

That's good you had a great experience at JcPenney's. I went there some years ago and it was a bad experience for me.

Starian

It's lovely. That shine is beautiful.

I used Affirm Sensitive Scalp a few years ago...don't know why I stopped. I may go back to it.

janeemat

Very Pretty Mz Brown! She did a good job. Matrix Prizms Plus is a semi, not demi. However, it is one of your better semis and lasts a longer than othersl

Nayeli

Superb progress. You have some of the shiniest hair on this board MizzBrown. Oh and I'm an Affirm fan too! As far as salon brands go, it's the best!