2 years since the BC!!!

Andy1979

Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments! Unfortunately I don't' have a very deep reggie. Since I had my daughter last July I've just been wet bunning it and leaving it alone out of shear laziness. This is about as long as I want it to get. Any longer and I won't be able to manage it. So what I'm gonna do is give it a nice trim in about a month or so and try to grow it back out to this length but with the ends more even (I haven't had a trim since last June)
The reason I dont' have shrinkage pics is because I have not been wearing it down in its natural state (the detangling is a nightmare), but next time I do I will be sure to snap some pics and share.

Thank you LHCF for all of the advice and inspiration. After I reach my final goal (current length with fuller ends) I fully intend to stay on this board to help others the way I was helped when I first started.

HHG!!

hairedity

awesome growth/retention!! ..when you say you haven't been wearing it in its natural state, do you mean that you blowdry your hair, if so, how often?

Andy1979

awesome growth/retention!! ..when you say you haven't been wearing it in its natural state, do you mean that you blowdry your hair, if so, how often?
No, I mean that I haven't been wearing it DOWN and natural, so I've been wearing it natural, but it's been in a wet bun, so when I take it down to wash it again, it is all misshapen and horrible looking :)

audacity.

I BC'ed in April 2008 after a 17 month transition.

My hair today ( I could not be more pleased with my progress)

:shocked: i'll SAY!

that is some TRULY amazing progress....congratulations!

:dance7:

davisbr88

OMG!
All that just from bunning?!?! I am also planning a 17-month transition so this is JUST the inspiration I needed because I was strongly contemplating cutting once I took out my twists.
I noticed that you said you had a baby. Did you take prenatals?!?!
This is fabulous. I am floored!

countrychickd

WOW x10! I'm in shock. That's some inspirational progress. Just gorgeous! That's really a great inspiration for me. That's great hair growth in three years.

Last edited:

caramelty

Your hair is TO DIE FOR! literally. You just made me drink 2 bottles of water. I know that is one of my problems I dont drink H2O!