3 long YEARS natural, 5 years since finding LHCF!!! IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY YA'LL! *PIX!*

LisaMar

Re: 3 long YEARS natural, 5 years since finding LHCF!!! IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY YA'LL! *P

Beautiful hair....your hair looks so full and healthy!!!

felic1

Re: 3 long YEARS natural, 5 years since finding LHCF!!! IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY YA'LL! *P

Excellent..... Have a great anniversary! and many Happy Returns! Your hair is looking great, what an inspiration!!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

Beautiful!

newgrowth15

Happy Anniversary. Your hair looks so healthy--great progress.

MzSwift

Oooh, pretty hair! *drool*

danigurl18

Gorgeous hair! Congratulations on your progress :)

ellebelle88

Pretty hair. And you seem to get even more beautiful with time, wow.
Can I ask the name/brand of your glasses and where your purchased them from? I love them!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14

WOW, you and your hair are gorgeous!:blush: Can you please share your flat iron regimen? I could never get my hair that strait as a natural.:nono:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict

Wow -that's some awesome growth. I could never flat iron once a week and have my ends look as nice as yours. Keep up the good work!

Spiffy

Congrats, beautiful hair!!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•

b e a u t i f u l

bgsix

Wow you have beautiful hair, thanks for sharing!

genesislocks

It was brought to my attention through a really sweet PM that I am just a week past my anniversary of BC'ing. :yep:

I joined LHCF in April of 2007, and BC'd in June of 2009... Without this board and the many trials and errors I did, my hair would be NOWHERE near where it is now! So thank you to the endless amounts of fotkis, tutorials, testimonials, and YT videos that I stalked and re-stalked. :yep:

As the years progressed taking 'official' length check pictures decreased, so instead you have shots where you can see the difference in growth. Excuse the appearances of my friends and family. :lol:

Thanks for looking!! :yep::spinning::grin:

Holy Tamales!!!! your hair is soo gorgis. droolworthy if I may add :dizzy:

bones

Awesome progress, I love your curls!!

vivEz daNs lamouR

sweet_silvia88

congrats!!! your looking great!!

napbella

You did a fab job. Congrats!

vivEz daNs lamouR

@vivEz daNs lamouR May I ask who are your glasses by?

Pretty hair. And you seem to get even more beautiful with time, wow.
Can I ask the name/brand of your glasses and where your purchased them from? I love them!

ellebellle88

I meant to go back and find your original post because I knew someone had asked me about them!

So they're actually not mine, they're my best friend's (the guy in the second to last picture, you can actually see him wearing them). But I believe they're Prada. I'll text him and get back to you just to make sure!! :yep:

hillytmj

You and your hair are so beautiful! Happy Anniversary and congrats!

PersuasiveBeauty

I KNOW I was not the only one caught off guard by the September 2011 picture. Lol my heart skipped a beat. Long, shiny, pretttttttyyyyy. Your hair is all that and MORE.

MsBoinglicious

Really nice hair...you have one of those "pretty Ethiopian girl" faces. Are you from Africa?

vivEz daNs lamouR

Really nice hair...you have one of those "pretty Ethiopian girl" faces. Are you from Africa?

MsBoinglicious

I get that literally alllll the time, :lol:. I'm not Ethiopian, I'm born and raised in Brooklyn but my mother is biracially from Morocco. My father is from St. Vincent, so I'm guessing their mix together gives me that Ethiopian look. :lol:

~~HoneyComb~~

Beautiful hair and beautiful young lady, WOW!!!!