2007 challengers - If you are on more than 1 hair challenge this year-ENTER!!

Andreainnis

tsmith girl! You always have the answers I need, thanks chica! I cant do without my heating cap and I dont remember reading the suggestion to use one, but that's great!

Evolving78

I'm going for the newbie challenge and shoulder length challenge. I picked the newbie challenge since I have been a member on this board since 2004 and never joined in on anything. I picked the shoulder length challenge because I'm going to try to grow my own hair out this time without the help of a stylist. Last time I grew my hair out, I was going to the shop every week.

LondonDiva

I'm glad this thread has helped many. Don't forget to bookmark it or put the rules in your fotki somewhere to refer to with ease. I just had to log on as I'm about to wash my hair and need to find out what in the sam hill my black ass needs to be doing. So a deep condition it is then and NO heat except for with the shower cap on and hood dryer.

Lawd have mercy.

I came back to refer to this thread to see what the heck I am and not supposed to be doing then i realized: I never posted that either!!! :lachen:
I'm a mess!

preciousjewel76

There's not much I'm allowed to do, honestly! I'm on 3 challenges (see siggy):

CAN:
-Use hooded dryer
-Protective styles only until April

CAN'T:
-Use direct heat (blowdryer or flatiron)
-Wear hair down or show length
-Trim hair (but dusting is allowed)

It's all good, though. I know I'll see progress come April Fool's Day!:D

EMJazzy

Happily retired
RabiaElaine said:
LD this thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I'm one of the big bad people that has everyone confused with the hiding challenge, lol!:lachen: :lachen:

Don't worry you all will be verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy happy with the results of all these challenges in just a few months and at the end of 2007 if we all stick with them....WATCH OUT AMERICA, COLORED GIRLS W/ LONG HAIR COMING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that's right!!!!!! :yep:

tatje

Bra strap challenge 2007 -Pop your bra strap
My own personal growth aid challenge
My own personal healthier hair challenge