April's Over - when's the next challenge???

upandcoming

Hey ladies,

I signed up for the 2007 Bootcamp challenge and it's really helped me out. I think the LHCF challenges are awesome because it's an opportunity to learn from others, get motivation etc....so since the Hide Hair Your Until April challenge is pretty much over, is there another challenge coming up? I'd like to do one until September 1st (April, May, June, July, August) and would like to know who wants to join so maybe we can make a list of official rules and then start a new thread...

Thanks

<3

MzOptimistic

The next challenge starts shortly...it's from April-July 4th...be on the look out for the thread when Rabia post it..It should be coming in a fewdays...Since the April challenge ended today.

PinkPeony

tsmith said:
The next challenge starts shortly...it's from April-July 4th...be on the look out for the thread when Rabia post it..It should be coming in a fewdays...Since the April challenge ended today.

I think I need one that's longer than this.:lol:
My hair grows superslow so I need 5 months to see some progress:ohwell: :look:

MzOptimistic

ella said:
I think I need one that's longer than this.:lol:
My hair grows superslow so I need 5 months to see some progress:ohwell: :look:

We broke the challenges up this time to prepare us for the big 6 months christmas challenge that's coming up. Girl, we needed a break because the last hide hair til xmas was 6 loooooooonggggggg months so of hiding our hair so we decided to do 2 short challenges to PUMP us up for the big one. When we reveal our hair we go right back into hiding so you'll still be hiding your hair for months at a time. The April challenge that ends today is just to show the progress and we are aware that the progress might not be huge for some because it was short challenge but if you show your progress and then go back to hiding you should be fine....we'll be looking for you:D

V

vivadiva85

What's the rules of the challenge? I've never really challenged myself in this fashion, but yall got such good result that I can't really sleep on it anymore.

Plus, hiding my hair in the summer is easy... almost second nature.

MzLady78

vivadiva85 said:
What's the rules of the challenge? I've never really challenged myself in this fashion, but yall got such good result that I can't really sleep on it anymore.

Plus, hiding my hair in the summer is easy... almost second nature.

So true. I hardly ever have my hair out during the summer, the humidity kils my curls so I don't even bother. I'm usually in braids, but I'm done with single braids. They killed my edges. :mad:

PinkPeony

tsmith said:
We broke the challenges up this time to prepare us for the big 6 months christmas challenge that's coming up. Girl, we needed a break because the last hide hair til xmas was 6 loooooooonggggggg months so of hiding our hair so we decided to do 2 short challenges to PUMP us up for the big one. When we reveal our hair we go right back into hiding so you'll still be hiding your hair for months at a time. The April challenge that ends today is just to show the progress and we are aware that the progress might not be huge for some because it was short challenge but if you show your progress and then go back to hiding you should be fine....we'll be looking for you:D

that sounds good!:D