∞°∞°2012 Baggy Challenge!!!∞°∞°

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Sprayed my twists down with IPN Tea-Lightful Spray and threw on the bags. :)

tiffers

LOC'd with IPN Tealightful Spray, Hairitage Jar of Joe and BFH Desert Castor Moisturizer. Retwisted my hair and threw on the bags. :D

tiffers

How's it going, gals?

Moisturized with Oyin J&B, Bear Fruit Olive & Avocado Leave-In and Hairitage Avocado Cloud. I like avocados. :grin:

claud-uk

Still doing my "reverse baggy" (scarf THEN film instead of other way round) every single day. Now using Queen Helene Cholesterol to moisturize for my softest hair eva... sigh!

How's it going tiffers?

tiffers

M&S with Claudie's Isha Cream and Tiffani Ceramide Pomade, twisted it back up and threw on the bags. :grin:

tiffers

claud-uk things are well over here. Still going strong with the bags :)

Have you tried Queen Helene's Cholesterol with Ginseng? Maaaan, that was my crack back in the day. Always told myself to go back to it, but pj-ism is too hard to fight. :lol:

Rossy2010

Hello fellow challengers, I have been GHEing 3 days in a week but was just too lazy to post. Today Im dcing and then i will GHE on Monday, wed, and friday then DC on Saturday...

lovestarr

Forgot I was in this challenge since I BC'd again in April but I have been GHing 3x/week. Actually doing an overnight with vatika oil before wash day tomorrow.

tiffers

Bout to pass out, but wanted to check in before I do. M&S with IPN Marsh Aloe Cream and Tea-Lightful Hair Shine. Have the bags on and am about to ptfo. Goodnight. :)

MaraWithLove

I've been baggying as well as using the GHE again, recently and consistently. :yep: My scalp has had the itchies haha but I think it's growth itches! :grin:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Baggied last night. Sprayed hair with IPN's Tealight Hair Quencher, followed by SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer, and finished up with IPN's Basil & Lemongrass Creme.

tiffers

GHE'd last night with Oyin Juices and Berries, Claudie's Balancing Ends Insurance and Tiffani Ceramide Pomade. :D

tiffers

M&S with BFH Fruits And Flowers Leave In and HQS Coconut Lime Oil, then threw on the bags. :D

MaraWithLove

I've been baggying pretty much every night! I'm not sure whether I'm gonna baggy or GHE tonight, but either way I'm massaging my scalp with some Hair Trigger and slapping a bag on before bed! :yep:

Ms. Tiki

I've been slacking lately. Now my hair is dry as heck. So, I sprayed my mix on my hair, put it in two braids and put a baggy on

tiffers

Was lazy for a few days there. :ohwell: but now I'm back on the ball. :grin:

Sprayed with IPN Tealightful Spritz, m&s with Hairitage Cocoaloe Hydrator and Jane Carter N&S. I'll be doing GHE tonight. :)

lovestarr

Moisturized with scurl daily moisturizer and sealed with vatika frosting (obsessed with the scent). Put on a bag and will keep on overnight.

tiffers

I fell off for a minute out of pure laziness. :nono: my hair is so mad at me. :lol:

I dc'd today and am too lazy to do anything with it, so I just threw it back in a little puff with no product and threw on a bag. Better than what I've BEEN doing. Sad. :rofl:

How is everyone else doing? Better than me, I hope. :giggle:

Platinum

:bump:

Anyone still baggying? I fell off big time because I was wearing sew-ins but I'm ready to start back. My hair really needs the moisture.