2013 Random Scriptures Verses For Reflection, Encouragement & Meditation

Nice Lady

While the Spirit of Jezebel is a powerful demonic spirit that attempts to silence God's men and women of the hour, God's greater! There is nothing to fear. In light of my new blog, a perfect passage to post is:

Revelation 2:20-23

20 “But I have this against you: You let that woman Jezebel spread false teachings. She says she is a prophetess, but by her teaching she leads my people to take part in sexual sins and to eat food that is offered to idols. 21 I have given her time to change her heart and turn away from her sin, but she does not want to change. 22 So I will throw her on a bed of suffering. And all those who take part in adultery with her will suffer greatly if they do not turn away from the wrongs she does. 23 I will also kill her followers. Then all the churches will know I am the One who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you for what you have done.

MrsHaseeb

Psalms 51:16-17 ESV

For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it; you will not be pleased with a burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

MrsHaseeb

Psalms 54:6-7 ESV

With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O Lord , for it is good. For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.

Nice Lady

2 He said to me, “Son of man, stand up on your feet and I will speak to you.” 2 As he spoke, the Spirit came into me and raised me to my feet, and I heard him speaking to me.
3 He said: “Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to a rebellious nation that has rebelled against me; they and their ancestors have been in revolt against me to this very day. 4 The people to whom I am sending you are obstinate and stubborn. Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says.’ 5 And whether they listen or fail to listen—for they are a rebellious people—they will know that a prophet has been among them. 6 And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though briers and thorns are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or be terrified by them, though they are a rebellious people. 7 You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious. 8 But you, son of man, listen to what I say to you. Do not rebel like that rebellious people; open your mouth and eat what I give you.”

Not everything God asks us to do is easy! However, do it anyway! I rather be caught doing what God asked me to do any day there's a safety net there!

Nice Lady

Mark 1:27 NKJV

Then they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him.”

AtlantaJJ

Psalm 25:3 NASB

3 Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed;
[a]Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.

I am waiting on the Lord for clear direction on how exactly to proceed concerning a very important, sensitive matter. I need His grace and direction to handle this situation in His way. I don't want to be guilty of part [a] of this Scripture. :pray:

Nice Lady

Daniel 7:25 NLV
He will speak against the Most High and make it hard for His holy ones. And he will try to make changes in times and in law. The holy ones will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time (three and a half years).

Nice Lady

John 10:10

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Nice Lady

Ephesians 3:20 GNT

To him who by means of his power working in us is able to do so much more than we can ever ask for, or even think of:

Nice Lady

Psalm 37:23 AMP

The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].

Nice Lady

Malachi 3:10-12

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease. Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “Then all nations will call you blessed, for your land will be such a delight,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Nice Lady

Numbers 6:26
the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

When we operate from a place of PEACE, the devil can NEVER DOMINATE. HE DOMINATES in chaos and noise. Peace allows us to hear God's voice to reign in life and walk into VICTORY. Don't lose your peace.

Nice Lady

Job 5:8-16 NLT

8 “If I were you, I would go to God
and present my case to him.

9 He does great things too marvelous to understand.
He performs countless miracles.

10 He gives rain for the earth
and water for the fields.

11 He gives prosperity to the poor
and protects those who suffer.

12 He frustrates the plans of schemers
so the work of their hands will not succeed.

13 He traps the wise in their own cleverness
so their cunning schemes are thwarted.

14 They find it is dark in the daytime,
and they grope at noon as if it were night.

15 He rescues the poor from the cutting words of the strong,
and rescues them from the clutches of the powerful.

16 And so at last the poor have hope,
and the snapping jaws of the wicked are shut.

crlsweetie912

Job 5:8-16 NLT

8 “If I were you, I would go to God
and present my case to him.

9 He does great things too marvelous to understand.
He performs countless miracles.

10 He gives rain for the earth
and water for the fields.

11 He gives prosperity to the poor
and protects those who suffer.

12 He frustrates the plans of schemers
so the work of their hands will not succeed.

13 He traps the wise in their own cleverness
so their cunning schemes are thwarted.

14 They find it is dark in the daytime,
and they grope at noon as if it were night.

15 He rescues the poor from the cutting words of the strong,
and rescues them from the clutches of the powerful.

16 And so at last the poor have hope,
and the snapping jaws of the wicked are shut.

This truly blessed me.

Nice Lady

Job 5:8-16 MSG

“If I were in your shoes, I’d go straight to God,
I’d throw myself on the mercy of God.
After all, he’s famous for great and unexpected acts;
there’s no end to his surprises.
He gives rain, for instance, across the wide earth,
sends water to irrigate the fields.
He raises up the down-and-out,
gives firm footing to those sinking in grief.
He aborts the schemes of conniving crooks,
so that none of their plots come to term.
He catches the know-it-alls in their conspiracies—
all that intricate intrigue swept out with the trash!
Suddenly they’re disoriented, plunged into darkness;
they can’t see to put one foot in front of the other.
But the downtrodden are saved by God,
saved from the murderous plots, saved from the iron fist.
And so the poor continue to hope,
while injustice is bound and gagged.

LiftedUp

1 Samuel 30

6 David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the Lord his God.

Life events may seem so overwhelming but our strength and power is in the Lord. This is something that should always be remembered and spoken on!!!!

Nice Lady

Romans 8:11 NLT

The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

Nice Lady

Leviticus 26:13 NLT

“I will look favorably upon you, making you fertile and multiplying your people. And I will fulfill my covenant with you. "

Nice Lady

2 Samuel 14:28-33 GW

28 Absalom stayed in Jerusalem two full years without seeing the king. 29 So Absalom sent for Joab in order to send him to the king, but Joab refused to come. Absalom sent for him a second time, but he still refused to come. 30 So Absalom said to his servants, “Look, Joab’s field is next to mine. He has barley in it. Go and set it on fire.” So Absalom’s servants set it on fire.

Joab’s servants came to him in grief and said, “Absalom’s servants have set your field on fire.”

31 Then Joab immediately went to Absalom at his home. “Why did your servants set my field on fire?” he asked.

32 Absalom answered Joab, “I sent someone to tell you to come here because I wanted to send you to the king to ask him why I had to come from Geshur. It would be better for me if I were still there. Let me see the king now! If I’m guilty of a sin, he should kill me.”

33 Joab went to the king and told him this. The king then called for Absalom, who came to the king and bowed down with his face touching the ground. And the king kissed Absalom.

Last edited:

Nice Lady

He who deals wisely and heeds [God’s] word and counsel shall find good, and whoever leans on, trusts in, and is confident in the Lord—happy, blessed, and fortunate is he (Proverbs 16:20 AMP).

Nice Lady

Exodus 33:19
Then He said, “I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.”

Nice Lady

Exodus 34:6 NKJV

And the Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth,

Nice Lady

Nehemiah 9:25
And they took strong cities and a rich land, And possessed houses full of all goods, Cisterns already dug, vineyards, olive groves, And fruit trees in abundance. So they ate and were filled and grew fat, And delighted themselves in Your great goodness.