2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

beingofserenity

i feel like the shea butter mixture I added to my hair not only made it really soft, but also changed the texture of my hair. shed hairs slide out more easily and the ends and hair straighten out and remain stretched more easily..

imaginary

Megatek and castor oil. Coming to the end of the megatek. Will probably only get one or two more from this. If it wasn't for the scent I would even consider getting more, but my nose and sinuses will be happy to see this go.

Aggie

This afternoon I used APB Moisturizing Hair Creme (cookie dough fragrance) :lick:. This is an awesome creme - extremely emollient and moisturizing all at once. Once dried, left my hair light and fluffy.

Daina

My hair has been really dry since my color touch-up so last night I sectioned and used NTM, QB BRBC, avocado oil and sealed the ends with Komaza strengthening oil. My hair feels much better this morning so I am going to repeat every night until I can cleanse, protein treat and DC to reset my balance.

beingofserenity

I am prepooing with my shea butter mixture. It really makes a huge difference in detangling my hair. Plan ing to detangle, do a protein treatment, shampoo scalp, deep condition. Yikes that sounds like so much, but I'm trying to use up some conditioners and also I've been having a bit of breakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.