2018 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Aggie

New
Today I detangled and prepooed with some CFCG Hair and Scalp Spray with my diy Shea Butter blend, left on for about half an hour. I detoxed my scalp and hair with Nairobi Detoxing shampoo, followed by Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and my last poo was with Follicle Care Phytofollic Moisture shampoo.

Currently sitting with a mixture of Dominican Magic Nourishing Deep Conditioner, APB UCS, Follicle Care Cayena Wood Strengthening Conditioner and a TBS of diy Shea Butter blend. I will keep this on for about 45 minutes then wash it out.

I will be using SheScentIt Papaya Daily Moisture Leave-in Conditioner combined with and QB OHHB. Before Bed I will use some CFCG Curl Activator sealed with the original Blue Magic Grease. My hair is going to be lit with moisture after this treatment.

Lissa0821

For the past six weeks, I have been using African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula. It is a light cream based grease that has been awesome while my hair is in box braids. It is a combination of shea butter and a variety of oils.

Aggie

Tonight I used Bekura Tonga Mousse and BM Grease to seal. I massaged my scalp with Follicle Care Phitopecia Follicle Revitalizer drops. Talk about an invigorated scalp - feels really good.

My hair could have easily waited another couple of nights to be moisturized again but I had time to do it tonight - not sure I will in 2 days.