Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by trclemons, Dec 17, 2017.
Used up my aloe whipped butter gel
How was it? Did you use for wash and go's or for twists?
used up a bottle of manetabolism
Acquired or recently purchased:
Alikay Naturals Honey & Sage DC (very, VERY good on my hipo hair, except for the bits of herbs)
Komaza protein treatment (reup)
Komaza scalp treatment
Monday I will try to gift little one's teacher with unused hair products.
Friday I will drive to the women's shelter for the mass donation.
Gave my sister my Argan oil conditioner. I like it, but she was here and loved it and it's her birthday.
Gave my DD the remainder of my Eco Naturals gel because her cheap gel ran out.
It is one of my favorites. I use it for any braided or twisted styles. I haven't tried it for a wash n go.
I found a women's shelter that IS REQUESTING GENTLY USED AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIR PRODUCTS!
What?!?? I will be dropping the products off at a beauty supply store that works in conjunction with the shelter. Excellent!
Items for donation:
26 sample packets of all sorts of products (hair show samples)
Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1
Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Reconstructor
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
NaturelleGrow Banana Pre-poo (sample)
Long Aid Naturals Manuka Honey & Coconut Curling Jelly (hair show sample)
Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave-in Conditioner (hair show sample) x2
Shea Moisture Professional Baotein Precious Oils Complex
Soultanicals Carrot Shampoo Vitamin Hair Dew
Shea Moisture Strengthen & Grow Leave-in Conditioner (sample)
Soultanicals Fro Despair Vitamin Hair Repair
KeraCare Setting Lotion
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator (sample)
Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly
ORS 12-n-1 Style Defining Crème Gel (hair show sample)
Silk Elements Thermal Silk Styler
Yes to Carrots Normal to Dry Hair Nourishing Conditioner
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream (hair show sample)
TGIN soap (Passion Fruit)
Carol's Daughter's Rhassoul Clay Conditioner
Carol's Daughter's Rhassoul Clay Shampoo
Alikay Naturals Cowash Me Cleansing Conditioner
V05 Herbal Escapes Conditioner
Shea Moisture Anti-breakage Firm Hold Gel Cream (I like this, but the strong smell bothers some family)
Palmer's Zero Break Reconstructor (hair show gift)
Cantu Extreme Hold Styling Stay Glue
Pantene Curl Defining Conditioner
UR Curly Abyssinian Oil
Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly (hair show sample)
Hollylwood Beauty Macadamian Oil (gift from hair meeting host)
Items for trash (either due to scent, almost empty, undesirable ingredients, or does not perform well on my hair):
Mielle Organics Edge Gel
Jakeala Flaxseed Hair Gel
Pure O.N.E. Beauty Pre-poo Hair Mud Wash -- Red Palm Oil Hibiscus
Coconut Water "Style Setter"
Pantene Defining Curls Styling Custard
used up my oyin hair dew yesterday
Forgive me for I have sinned. I purchased 4 Cream & Coco items during their rebranding sale and I received 1 Annabelle's product as a part of a set:
1. Annabelle's Perfect Blend Coconut Marshmallow Moisturizer
2. Cream & Coco Butter Silk Elixir Transforming Co-Washing Butter
3. Cream & Coco Eucalyptus Lemongrass
4. Cream & Coco Gooseberry Aloe Curl Defining Detangling Pudding
5. Cream & Coco Green Tea Guava Milk
I finished off my HASK Argan Oil.
Finished camille rose sweet ginger cleansing rinse
Finished up Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide.
I bought some camille rose products during the sale.
I used up my Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin and Balancing Moisturizer over the weekend.
I used up my-Paul Mitchell Lavender Mint Conditioner. Almost down with my camille rose products going to miss them cause they make my wish and gos super simple. moving on to my mielle organics products next.
I used up my Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisture conditioner. Not a repurchase. ^^^It must be use-up-Paul-Mitchell day. Lol
I gave my MIL a Mielle Organics deep conditioner and a Jane Carter curl smoothie
Lol, The Paul Mitchell conditioner isn't a repurchase for me either. I like it but for the price and tiny bottle, I'll keep looking.
I finished off my Marie Dean Rose Jasmine Amla Leave In Conditioner and Mission Condition Infused Coconut Oil.
Used up a Mielle Organics Deep Conditioner
Used up my mini Eva NYC dry shampoo and replaced it with a mini Batiste dry shampoo. My hair is in crochet braids until after I move in June and I'm using dry shampoo to stop my itching. I probably won't finish anything else up until then either.
I made the donation! I summarized the experience here: https://blossomingfitnatural.com/20...ion-and-camille-rose-naturals-10-apiece-haul/
I am ready to get back into using up my stash. I'm still trying to get my regimen down but now I have some products I really like and am ready to get rid of the rest or to use them up.
2. Which session(s) are you participating in?:
2nd Quarter (April - June)
3rd Quarter (July - September)
4th Quarter (October - December)
3. List the products you plan to use or lose and place them in categories (ex. Shampoos, DCs, Leave-Ins, etc.):
Will update this later after I review my stash.
4. Explain what system you will use to update your list (i.e., different colors/symbols to denote used/purchased items or items added from your current stash):
I usually just put the word - add or delete after an entry and include the date.
I also track the number of products I had when I started vs. current vs. the end count.
5. By the end of the challenge, what is the total number of products you hope to have in your stash?:
I don't wash very often so I won't use up things quickly. I hope to use up at least 5 and give away or trash 5.
I finished up two of my Camille Rose products including the gel which I loved for wash and gos. Updating my list because I do have a few new products. Still pretty happy with the amount of items I have.
- Redken All Soft Shampoo
- Redken All Soft Conditioner
- Annabelle's perfect Blends Passionfruit Conditioner
- Mane Choice Egyptian Hair Mask
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Not Easily Broken Herbal Conditioner
Leave In Conditioners:
- Redken Anti-snap
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Leave In Conditioner Spray
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Bamboo Strengthening Spray
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Passionfruit Moisturizing Leave In Serum( New)
- Mielle Organics Honey & Pom. Leave In Conditioner
- Eden BodyWorks Almond Marshmallow Hydration Serum - (New) Not all that moisturizing but I love how it clumps my curls together.
- Camille Rose Naturals Cocoa Nibs and Honey Growth Serum (Veg)
- Mielle Organics Flexible Hold Edge Gel (2)
- Camille Rose Curl Maker (V)
- Mane Choice 24K Gel
- Qhermet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter (Winter HG) (Vegetarian)
- Mielle Organics Honey & Pom Twisting Soufflé
- Mielle Organics Honey & Pom Curl Smoothie
- Mielle Organics Honey & Pom Curling Custard
-Annabelle's Perfect Blends Passionfruit Curl Creme (New)
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Passionfruit Curl Glaze (New)
I finished KJ Natural's Hemp Seed Oil.
I finished my Kurlee Belle shampoo & Hairitage Hydration Silk 'n Aloe butter.
We finished a bottle of Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Shampoo and immediately replaced it. I love it but I might try something else the next time it runs out.
Finished two HGs:
Shea Moisture hipo masque
Shea Moisture manuka honey masque
I'm not repurchasing, even though they are HGs. I must use up some of these other masques. I plan to add honey, olive oil, and/or AVJ to boost masques that are so-so.
I finished up my Mane Choice Egyptian Hair Mask, loved it when I had longer hair. It didn't wow me with my shorter hair so I probably won't repurchase it.
What a yummy stash you have ! How’s the soultanicals Afro scalp rub?