3 Month Ayurveda Challenge Results!

MissMusic

You ladies have some amazing progress! I've been asking a question about ayurveda oils, but it hasn't been directly answered yet. Hopefully, I'll get an answer here. I have Dabur Amla and Vatika oils. Can the same growth be achieved using these oils as a pre-poo? I don't have access to the powders locally and am trying to forego buying them on-line. The two oils I do have, were purchased a while ago. They stank to me, so I just stashed them.

I decided to revisit ayurvedic methods, after a physical reaction to Megatek. I oiled my scalp with Vatika oil, sealed my hair with coconut oil and sat under a heat cap for about 30 minutes. My hair was so bouncy, that I decided to perform the same method on my daughters' hair and got the same result. I would like to see the three of us with waist length hair and ayurveda seems to be the way to go. Are these oils sufficient enough for the results I want?

Some ladies have seen growth from just using Vatika oil

Dee Raven

Wow, I can def. see your results!! Do you plan on incorporating anymore powders in your reggie?

I would be open to it. But I need to do more research and find what's available. Do you have any suggestions, cause I'm still pretty new to ayurveda.

Mahalialee4

You ladies have some amazing progress! I've been asking a question about ayurveda oils, but it hasn't been directly answered yet. Hopefully, I'll get an answer here. I have Dabur Amla and Vatika oils. Can the same growth be achieved using these oils as a pre-poo? I don't have access to the powders locally and am trying to forego buying them on-line. The two oils I do have, were purchased a while ago. They stank to me, so I just stashed them.

I decided to revisit ayurvedic methods, after a physical reaction to Megatek. I oiled my scalp with Vatika oil, sealed my hair with coconut oil and sat under a heat cap for about 30 minutes. My hair was so bouncy, that I decided to perform the same method on my daughters' hair and got the same result. I would like to see the three of us with waist length hair and ayurveda seems to be the way to go. Are these oils sufficient enough for the results I want?

Please Tell What YOur Reaction was so that those who use it can be on the alert for any of the same symptoms. We have to look out for one another. bonjour

flowinlocks

I would be open to it. But I need to do more research and find what's available. Do you have any suggestions, cause I'm still pretty new to ayurveda.

Sorry I'm just getting back, didn't see this. I would def. suggest Bhrami, Brhingraj, & Amla