3 Months Growth Progress (PICS)

Cherry89

3 Months Growth (PICS)

Just wanted to share my growth pics with everyone.....:grin:

Last edited:

Cherry89

Thanks ladies, Here is what I did

1.Bun 99% of the time.
2.Co-washed every 2-3 days for 2 months and the last month I've been co-washing daily. Even If I don't use conditioner, I just wet my hair in the shower with just water.
( *Coughs* since water is the number one of ingredient in products, lol.). I love to use Vo5 Milk smoothies and Tea Thearpy, ORS Replenishing Pak and Aussie 3 min..
3. Seal daily with oils such as Castor oil, Grapeseed oil, olive oil, etc
3. I massaged my scalp daily with Castor oil and JBCO,
4. Hard Protein treatment every 4-6 weeks, light Protein once a Week
5. only Finger comb and detangle in shower
6. internally: I just started with these vitamins a few weeks ago,
Nature Bounty HSN/With 5,000 mcg Bitoin
Cod liver oil ( Tablespoon a day)
Natrol Omega 369
Whey Protein and Protein Bars Daily
Green Vibrant Drink with Cholrella and Sprullina ( If i spelled that right,lol) I've been taking this for a while.
and I recently was using Spring Valley HSN, before I switched to Nature Bounty 2 weeks ago.

I heard Nature bounty was a good one. Overall, I believe the Daily scalp massages with the added vitamins and cowashing helped me gain length.I also believe Stretching my relaxers for more then 12 weeks help me retain length.

As far as deep conditioning, ( I Really like fresh organic mixes such as avocados, honey and bananas) But to keep it simple I I try to deep condition once a week with ether Aussie 3 min or Ors Replenishing pack mixed with oils and honey, under a hooded dryer for about 15-20 minutes

Last edited:

Cherry89

THanks beautyintheyes, I am relaxed. Im trying to aim for only 2 touch ups a year. :) And I grow 1/2 inch each month, maybe alittle bit more if im doing extra stuff..:look:

Last edited:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Cherry89 That's some good growth in just 3 months. Thanks for the regimen. Maybe I better start taking progress pics again.

Cherry89

Thanks ladies :)!, HoneyA your welcome, I'm loving the co-washing daily reggie, my hair loves it.. and if I find that me hair is getting the mushy feeling, I Just soak my entire mane in the shower with just water instead of using any conditioner and seal with oil, Water is my best moisturizer.

Cherry89

yynot, Thanks! Im a simple girl.. lol.. I love organic natural stuff like honey and avocados hair mASKS. But my deep condition I use Aussie 3 min, and ORs replenshing pack.. I love Vo5 And Herbal Essence Hello Hydration.. I usually try to do a good Deep condition with ether of these products mixed with honey and oils at least once a week. I listed my full reggie at the beginning of this thread..But I did forget to put my DC reggie down, Ill update it.. thanks! :look::lol:

Last edited:

ilong

God's Own
Cherry89 - great progress and beautiful hair.

Question: you mentioned "Green Vibrant Drink with Cholrella and Sprullina" - could that be Green Vibrance Drink? if so, how is the taste? do you add chlorella and spirulina or is it already in the drink?
TIA

Cherry89

Cherry89 - great progress and beautiful hair.

Question: you mentioned "Green Vibrant Drink with Cholrella and Sprullina" - could that be Green Vibrance Drink? if so, how is the taste? do you add chlorella and spirulina or is it already in the drink?
TIA

ilong, Thanks! and yes im talking about the Green Vibrance Drink. Its kind of bitter, so i put it in my orange juice. When I mix it with orange juice the orange juice over powers the green-ey taste and makes drinking it doable. But its not all that bad.:grin: and yes the Cholrella and Sprulina is already in it..

Cherry89

That's some great progress Cherry89 you could make WL before the year's out. Did you do any trimming between the two pics?

Thanks! I dust once a month and do a realllllll light trim. I'm hoping I make it to full WSL this year. My longest layer in the back is only grazing the top part of my waist. I have at least another 2 inches to fully claim WSL in the front. I also don't want to claim full WSL until it reaches to the middle of my waist, then I will be comfortable with claiming FWSL. I guess Ill truly know when I straighten my hair in April, when I touch up..

Last edited: