$33.00 to spend! what am i going to buy!!!!

c*c*chic*

Ok soooo I have to make some returns and I will have $33 to spend! What are some of your favorite products from sallys? I should be buying groceries but uhhh.... I'm into hair this week lol. I also have money put to the side for a hooded blow dryer!!! It's not much but its enough to come home with a nice sized stash lol. The pj in me is loving this!!! Suggestions ladies!!!!

I have :
GVP Chi silk infusion
GVP redken anti snap
GVP matrix biolage conditioning balm
Queen helene cholesterol
Vo5 conditioners
Hawaiian silky
And a few others (lots of them lol) but these are the ones I'm using right now.

Last edited:

Libra08

I love the GVP Conditioning Balm. It's a great DC. I just recently tried it as a cowash and it was amazing! Just when I thought I couldn't love it anymore, I added coconut milk to it for a DC, and I was blown away! Even if you try it and don't like it you can always return it to Sally's.

c*c*chic*

Yea I trie it 4 the 1st time yesterday and I was in love!!!! I didn't even want to use my cholesterol after that! Its the business!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Porosity Control (the shampoo is the business!)
Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Millennia Mud Hair Mask
Silken Child Serum
Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum
Fermodyl 619
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Treatment
Silk Elements Cholesterol

c*c*chic*

Porosity Control (the shampoo is the business!)
Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Millennia Mud Hair Mask
Silken Child Serum
Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum
Fermodyl 619
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Treatment
Silk Elements Cholesterol

I am lovin this list!!!! what is fermodyl 619? and silken child serum?

cutenss

Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hairpins--:love2: this $2.99 w/SBC $2.49
Denman brush--$9.49 w/SBC $7.49
GVP Leave-In Treatment: Compare to Sebastian Potion 9--:love:this $5.99 w/SBC $5.49
HairOne Olive Oil Leansing Conditioner--:love4: this $10.99 w/SBC $9.99

All staples in my regimen :yep:

tiffers

I am lovin this list!!!! what is fermodyl 619? and silken child serum?
Fermodyl is by the same folks who make Porosity Control. It's a leave in with the consistency of water. I think pretty much everyone uses it on top of a creamy leave in :yep: They have all kinds of formulas, one for relaxed hair, double processes hair, dry and curly hair, fine and limp hair.... It's great!!!

The Silken Child line is made by either Silk Elements or Soft & Beautiful... I think it's Silk Elements. Anywho, the serum comes in a little purple bottle and the consitancy is so thick and yummy. It smells fruity and is great for rollersetting and airdrying

tiffers

Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hairpins--:love2: this $2.99 w/SBC $2.49
Denman brush--$9.49 w/SBC $7.49
GVP Leave-In Treatment: Compare to Sebastian Potion 9--:love:this $5.99 w/SBC $5.49
HairOne Olive Oil Leansing Conditioner--:love4: this $10.99 w/SBC $9.99
All staples in my regimen :yep:
Oh yes, how could I forget the Good Hair Days Pins? I don't know where I'd be without em. You can safely bun and protective style without any worry of the breakage that bobby pins and cotton scruchies create :D

c*c*chic*

thanx tiffers!! keep em coming ladies!! im writing this stuff down and using my calculator lol im giving myself an extra $15 and that's it! lol i am a product junkie hear me roar!!!